Last updated on May 22nd, 2020 at 02:19 am
Truth or dare questions are usually used to play a game.
The truth and dare game is one of the most popular games most especially for those going for a societal or religious retreat, adventure campers, or for sleepovers.
It is one of the best ways to get to know your new friends and even old ones.
Also, it is the ice breaker for a nice party with both old and new friends.
That’s why I spent a ton of hours researching and compiling the best truth or dares for all age groups and for your ultimate satisfaction.
In a second, you’ll get at your disposal, truth or dare questions for;
You can skip to a section that’s more appropriate for you.
But before delving into the topic of the day, I just wanted to point out a few rules on how to play the truth or dares.
If you’re quite familiar with them, you can jump right into the fun questions.
But if you’re just starting out, then make sure you peruse and understand the rules.
What Will I Learn?
- 351 Truth or Dare Questions
351 Truth or Dare Questions
So let’s get started with truth and dares for new couples.
Best/Interesting Truth or Dare Questions
1) What is your biggest fear?
2) Can you tell us your funniest first date and how did you feel thereafter?
3) What is the biggest turn off with a partner?
4) What’s your weirdest habit?
5) What day was your perfect first day or first date and how did go?
6) Could you tell us your worst date or moment ever?
7) Do you have any embarrassing facts about yourself?
8) What you want in your life partner or how many kids you want?
9) Can you tell us your favorite food or a movie?
10) What’s your funniest childhood nickname?
11) What was the worst kiss ever?
12) What’s your favorite season or sport?
13) When did you have your first kiss and at what age?
14) Can you remember the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
15) Do you daydream? If yes, then about what?
16) Want any changes in your body? Which one and why?
17) What is your biggest weakness and have you tried to overcome it?
18) Do you prefer long walks or long drives? Where would you like to go?
19) What do you think my best quality is?
20) Which behavior of mine turns you off?
21) Do you want any changes in my body? Where?
22) Which woman in your family motivates you?
23) Who among my friends do you not like? Why?
24) What is the first thing you notice on a date? An important lesson too.
25) What is the first thing about me that attracted you?
26) Do looks matter?
27) What is the real reason you ended your last relationship? Did you tell your partner the real reason?
28) How long did your last relationship last? What is or was the longest relationship you have been in and with whom?
29) What is your comfort food? Can you cook it?
30) What aspect of our relationship needs improvement?
31) Which food do you absolutely hate? Would you eat it for a hundred bucks?
One can turn this into a dare as the game progresses.
32) What is your guilty pleasure? Why do you feel guilty about it?
33) Do you still have feelings for any past boyfriend or girlfriend? Who?
34) If you could spend a romantic night with a celebrity who would it be? Any gender and from any field.
35) Have you kept a secret from your spouse? What is it?
36) If your spouse passes away, will you marry again? How long will you wait?
37) On a scale of one to ten, how good is your spouse in bed? How can your spouse improve in bed?
38) How often do you have sex with your spouse? When was the last time you had sex?
39) Which body part of your spouse attracts you the most?
40) What do you tolerate about your spouse? Name two things or three but don’t go on a ranting spree.
41) Which quality of your spouse do you admire? Name three. That ought to balance the scales.
42) Would you leave your spouse for a richer and better-looking person? Brad Pitt, now that he is single again? Sadly Clooney is finally married and no longer an option.
43) What is the sexiest dream you ever had? Narrate vividly!
44) On a scale of one to ten, rate your married life. What aspect can be improved?
45) Have you ever caught your spouse lying to you? Tell us about it?
47) Do you have a crush on one of your spouse’s friends? Who is it?
48) Does your spouse snore at night? Do you? Who snores louder?
49) What is the most embarrassing situation you had with your spouse? Whose fault was it?
50) What are your retirement plans? What would your ideal vacation destination be?
51) What’s your spouse’s first impression on you?
52) Who is the most or least favorite in-law?
53) When was the ultimate moment when you realized that you are in true love with your partner?
54) Have you ever thought of marrying someone else?
55) How many kids do you want to have?
56) Had any relationship before marriage? How many?
57) What is the most annoying habit of your spouse?
58) What is the sweetest thing about your spouse?
59) Where you would be if you had never met your spouse?
60) What’re the sexiest things about your spouse?
61) Which body part of your spouse you want to fix?
62) Any white lie to your partner?
63) What is the best night or moment with your spouse?
64) What are your favorite hobbies or activities?
65) Can you tell us your favorite game that’s taken most of your time?
66) Have you ever tried any drugs? When and what? How was your experience?
67) Have you ever smoked pot? How was it like?
68) At what age did you first smoke? Do you still smoke?
69) Who was your first crush? When was it?
70) Are you attracted to a person of the same gender as you? If so then who?
71) Which person in this room do you want to go out on a date with? where would you take that person?
72) Who would you like to take to prom with you? It has to be a person who knows you.
73) Which job will you never do even for a million dollars or more?
74) What is your most embarrassing memory from childhood? How do you feel about it now?
75) Did your parents ever catch you drinking or smoking? How? What did they do then?
76) What is the worst lie you ever said? To whom did you say it?
77) Do you have any secret ambition? What is it?
78) Did you ever steal from your parents? What did you steal? Do they know yet?
79) Which person in this room would you not go on a date with?
81) Who is your best friend? How close are you with your buddy now?
82) Who do you hate the most?
83) What is your favorite body part? Why do you like it?
Related: His Secret Obsession Review
1) Imitate your favorite celebrity.
2) Send a text to a random person by closing your eyes.
3) Do the tango with the broom.
4) Breakdance or stand-up comedy.
5) Imitate as a monkey or gorilla pounding in the chest or scribbling over their body.
6) Give a body or foot massage.
7) Use your elbows to unbuckle your belt.
8) Ask for a banana from your neighbor.
9) Brush the teeth of a person sitting next to you.
10) Belly dance on a country anthem.
11) Give some expressions.
12) Using sign language for the next 10 minutes.
13) Use your toes for updating your Facebook status.
14) Use your teeth to paint your toenails.
15) Text the last person you were in a relationship with, saying that you still have feelings for the
16) Send your parents an embarrassing photo of yourself. Caption it ‘my life, my rules’.
17) Show me your worst dance moves while your favorite song is on.
18) Sing the song you hate the most.
19) Imitate either one of your parents. An interesting relative will be better. A teacher, perhaps. A friend’s parent. The possibilities are endless.
20) Try to eat a banana in one-go. Under 30 seconds.
21) Do a headstand. Count to 20 in that position.
22) Tweet an insult to your favorite celebrity. Use at least two curse words.
23) Paint one wall of your room black. Alternatively, paint a wall in your parent’s room black. The other players can, and should, help in painting.
24) Borrow your neighbor’s toilet cleaner for a day. Wear your best dress or shirt when go over to ask for it. Don’t explain anything. Just walk away.
25) Stand on one leg and sing the national anthem. If you put your foot down or mess up a line you will have to start again.
26) Type a message with your eyes closed and send it to your boss or principal.
27) Let me give you a haircut. Blindfolded. Blindfold the one getting the haircut. You don’t want the game to end too quickly.
28) The balance on your head, a glass full of water from the toilet, as you walk around the living
29) Call up your ex and apologize for something that you did while in the relationship. Pretend to be sincere.
30) Go to the nearest department store wearing a wedding dress and buy a loaf of bread. A wedding dress is imperative. Put in a little effort.
31) Shave your head bald but leave a small patch of hair at the back.
32) Sleep on the other side of the bed than the one you usually sleep on for a week.
33) Call 911 and tell them that your spouse has locked you out of the house.
34) Call 911 and tell them that your meth has been stolen. Describe the thief as creatively as you can.
35) Go outside and perform a rain dance. Try to be as authentic as you can.
36) Call up your boss and say, “I quit.” Turn up the next day with a broad smile and eager to work hard.
37) Call a car dealership and ask them if they have a horse-drawn carriage.
38) Now call a random number and sing ‘happy birthday’. If they hang up call another random number and sing the national anthem.
39) This one is for the guy. Visit the department store wearing a tutu to buy groceries.
40) And this is for the girl. Tuck a small cushion or clothes inside your dress and pretend to be heavily pregnant. Go visit the nearby pharmacy and ask for a pregnancy test. It is truly worth all the trouble.
41) Call up a friend of your spouse and try to flirt with that person.
42) Guys shave one side of your face only. Remain like that for at least three days.
43) Put hot sauce on ice cream and eat it.
44) Clean the fridge thoroughly.
45) Wash your spouse’s clothes for a week. Make that two weeks. After all, it takes about fourteen days to form a habit.
46) Do a lap dance with your spouse.
47) Sing the favorite song of your spouse.
48) Use your teeth and take your spouse’s shirt out.
49) Imitate the best funny habit of your spouse.
50) Without touching your spouse, turn him/her on.
51) For the next 15 minutes, act as your spouse’s slave.
52) Switch your underwear.
53) Bite the booty or bottom lip of your spouse.
54) Go over to your neighbor wearing only your underclothes and ask for toilet paper. Whatever they ask only say, “it is an emergency.”
55) Call the person you have a crush on and try to set that person up with one of your friends.
56) Write a love letter to one of your neighbors and leave it in their mailbox. Don’t forget to sign it. do it for a month.
57) Text your boss, “Do not come to work from tomorrow. You are fired.”
58) Prank call your father and tell him that you are pregnant. Sound serious.
59) Guys, prank call your mother and tell her you have become a father. Make up a name for your
60) imaginary child as well.
61) Go out and pee on the nearest tree you can find. Do it the whole day every time you have to pee.
62) Color one of your front teeth black.
63) Call a stranger and ask them if they want to marry you? Be persistent! Don’t take no for an answer. Keep calling strangers till someone says yes then hang up.
64) Go to the department store dressed as a superhero and buy a pack of energy bars. Buy a red bull too. It gives you wings.
65) Eat a piece of raw fish. Or raw chicken. Or a raw potato if you are vegan.
66) Eat a spoonful of dog food. Cat food works just as fine.
67) Call a Chinese restaurant and order pasta. Tell them you want it al-dente with extra cheese.
68) Sit at your front door like a dog and howl for 30 seconds. If a passerby stares, bark at them.
69) Pick the nose of the person to your left. Use your right hand. Lefties should obviously use their left hand.
70) Exchange underwear with the person to your right. Wear it the whole day.
Also Read: 101 Sweet Good Morning Messages For Her
Dirty and Sexy Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
1) What turns you on in bed? Important notes.
2) Do you like body hair on your partner?
3) What turns you off in bed? Much more important notes.
4) Have your parents ever caught you in an embarrassing situation? Narrate the incident.
5) Who do you think of the most while masturbating?
6) At what age did you first learn about s*x?
7) How and from whom did you first learn about s*x?
8) Did your parents ever walk in on you having s*x? How?
9) Did you ever walk in on your parents having s*x? How old were you and how did you catch them in the act?
10) Did you ever have a secret crush on a cousin? Who?
11) Which teacher in high school did you have a crush on?
12) Do you secretly spy on one of your neighbors? Who and why?
13) Name a celebrity, any gender, with whom you would like to have s*x with.
14) What is the maximum number of times you have masturbated in a single day?
15) Do you enjoy foreplay? What particularly do you enjoy the most?
16) When was the first time you had sex and with whom? Where did you do it?
17) Name a fictional character that you are sexually attracted to.
18) Have you ever tried being unfaithful to your partner?
19) What is your greatest asset?
20) What is your greatest pet peeve?
21) Any special talents you want to share?
22) What do you love most about your job?
23) Who is your girl/boy crush?
24) If there is anything you would want to change about how you look, what would it be?
25) Now that you’re an adult, who would you want to be?
26) What is the craziest thing you did with someone from the opposite sex?
27) Have you ever considered skinny dipping?
28) Did you ever have a one night stand? If yes, how many?
29) What’s the most insane idea do you have that you would want to be realized before you die?
30) Who do you want to give you a lap dance?
31) What do you find most attractive about a person?
32) Do you ever watch porno films?
33) When did you have your best s*xual experience and with whom?
34) How much longer you had given head?
35) Do you like group s*x?
36) What do you think about 3-some?
37) Would you like to watch your partner having s*x with someone else?
38) What are your maximum partners at one time?
39) Where is your favorite body part or place you want to be kissed again and again?
40) Have you ever had feelings of orgasms?
41) Would you ever like to give in to her butt or want to get in yours?
42) What’s the longest time spent without s*x?
43) Slow or rough s*x? Bottom or top?
44) What is a favorite s*x position?
45) Want to have anal?
46) Ever had sex outside or with the same gender?
47) Ever paid or got paid for s*x?
48) Have you ever tried making your own s*x video?
49) Could you tell us your worst sexual experience?
50) Where is the strangest place where you had s*x?
51) Ever done role-playing or what is your role-playing fantasy?
52) Want to have a quiet background or music in the background during s*x?
53) Swallow or spit?
1) Call 911 and ask them, “How much for the best weed in town?”
2) This one is for the more courageous ones. The daredevils! The ones who live life on the edge.
3) This is for a girl. Go to the pharmacy in a bikini and buy a packet of condoms. Put on a pair of sunglasses, just to look cool.
4) This is for a guy. Go to the pharmacy informal clothing and buy a lubricant.
5) It is worth renting a tuxedo for. A nice suit will serve the trick as well. Make sure to look good.
6) Go over to your neighbors in a wedding dress, rent a cheap one, and politely ask them if they would officiate your wedding. Borrow one from a friend, your mother or a relative if you have to. You cannot stop until someone agrees to your proposal.
7) Give a lap dance to a person in the room of the same gender.
8) Kiss for a minute a person of the same gender in the room. There’s no real-time limit, only as long as you like, but at least a minute!
9) Call up a high school crush you had and ask that person out on a date.
10) French kiss someone in the room.
11) Finish a mug of beer at one go.
12) Order a pizza or any other food you like, and when the delivery arrives, open the door in a bikini. This one is for men only.
13) Send a topless selfie to any one of your grandparents.
14) Gift your parents a pair of fluffy handcuffs on their anniversary. Wrap it up nicely!
15) Send a topless picture of yours to a sibling or cousin.
16) For 24 hours, use a picture of your secret crush as your profile picture on WhatsApp or social media.
17) Stalk, carefully, a neighbor you like for a week. Very carefully!
18) Do a striptease on the table.
19) Start riding on your partner with your clothes on.
20) Lick your partner all the way to their underwear.
21) Suck nipples of your partner for the next 2 minutes.
22) Use your teeth and take off your partner’s undergarments.
23) Keep your hands in the pants of your partner until the next round.
24) Kiss or bite the booty of your partner.
25) Start masturbating.
26) Strip off your clothes and stand outside for 5 minutes.
27) Tap your nude photo and send it to your ex and your partner.
28) Kiss the person you first come across when you get out of the room.
29) Perform a dance with the person in the room whom the person chooses.
30) Wear your panty or brief outside of the pants and put on a cloak and run yelling, “I HAVE SUPERPOWERS!”
31) Drink all the mixed drinks or liquor.
32) Exchange a piece of clothing with someone in the room.
33) Convince someone outside to shout and proclaim that you two just got married.
34) Call an unknown number and tell them the person on the other line “I am dying. Help me”
RELATED: Preggophilia: All You Need to Know
Best Truth or Dares for Kids
1) A subject in school you don’t like.
2) What are your favorite comics?
3) Which one is better, Marvel or DC? Why?
4) If you could have one superpower what would it be? How would you use your superhero? Will you help people or control them?
5) If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
6) Who is your favorite superhero or superheroine? Why?
7) What is your favorite Disney character? What do you like about the character?
8) If you could be inside a fictional/ comic book world which one would you want to be in?
9) Do you have a favorite villain? Who and why?
10) Name a sibling or cousin you don’t like?
11) If you become a school principal for a week, what rules will you introduce or change? The first rule should be no homework!
12) If you were given a hundred dollars, how would you spend it? Think wisely.
13) Name a weird ice-cream flavor you want to try.
14) Name a vegetable, or two, you do not like to eat. Will you eat it for money?
15) Who is your favorite sportsperson? How well do you play the sport?
16) Which famous person do you like the most and why?
17) Do you like video games or outdoor sports? What game or sport do you like the most and why?
18) Who is stricter, your mom, or your dad?
19) Have you ever been bullied at school and by whom?
20) What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
21) Tell us your favorite food?
22) What’s your favorite animal?
23) Who is your favorite teacher?
24) Could you tell us your most favorite subject?
25) Your favorite color?
26) Favorite place?
27) What is your favorite song?
28) Tell us about your favorite movie and why you like it?
29) Who is your favorite singer and where do he/she live?
30) Who’s your favorite cartoon character?
31) How about your favorite game?
32) What’s your favorite vegetable or fruit?
33) Do you like dancing or singing?
34) Can you speak in different languages?
35) What’s your favorite time-pass?
36) Are you scared of dogs, cats, or monsters?
37) What would you like to be you want to be when you grow up?
1) Eat a plate of broccoli. A full plate!
2) Try to lick your nose.
3) Draw a mustache on your face with a marker pen. Leave it for the rest of the day.
4) Stand on one leg and recite the alphabets. If you fumble you will have to start over.
5) Try not to laugh for a minute while other friends try to make you laugh. No tickling unless the contestant refuses to crack!
6) Tell a secret to another kid in the room.
7) Draw a picture using only your toes.
8) Talk in a foreign accent for the next ten minutes. Or in a language other than English.
9) Call a pizza delivery service and order sushi. Tell them to add extra cheese.
10) Eat an ice-cream without using your hands.
11) Wear a superhero costume to school the next day. Or dress like a Disney princess.
12) Give a piggyback ride around the room to any kid in the room.
13) Smell everyone’s breath in the room and rank them from best to worst.
14) Eat a teaspoon full of hot sauce.
15) Dance to a song chosen by the other kids.
16) Go over to your neighbor, ring the bell, and run back. Do it three times. Try not to get caught. If you get caught say “an evil spirit is making you do it.”
17) Drink a glass of juice at one go. You may choose the juice.
18) Interchange the salt and sugar in your kitchen and don’t tell your parents about it.
19) Take two Oreos and scrape out the cream from inside. Put toothpaste instead and give a biscuit
20) each to your parents.
21) Do silliest singing or dancing.
22) You have 30 seconds, say the alphabets in backward order.
23) Imitate an old man or lady.
24) Do jumping jacks followed by pushups.
25) Do not blink for a minute.
26) Spin fast for 10 times and try to walk in straight line afterward.
27) For 10 seconds, hold your breath.
28) Do cartwheels or backbend.
29) Start licking your nose.
30) Imitate your favorite cartoon character.
31) Act like a dog or a monkey.
32) Make a cat or fish face.
33) Try your elbow.
34) Take a crayon and paint your toenails.
Truth or Dare Questions For 18+
1) Can you tell us your real GPA?
2) What’s your experience on the first night as your freshman year?
3) Ever had sex with any of your professors?
4) Ever blacked out because of drinking?
5) Craziest thing you have ever done?
6) Had sex on campus or with the same gender?
7) When did you start drinking or smoking?
8) Used a toy for sex?
9) Wanted to have an orgy?
10) Longest sex session?
11) How many times lied to your parents or partner?
12) What is the nastiest joke you played ever?
13) What is the worst gift you ever received?
14) Have you ever peed in a pool?
15) What are three apps on your phone you cannot do without? Dare them to delete two of them.
16) What are two disadvantages of smartphones?
17) Do you have a nickname we don’t know of? What is it and who gave it to you?
18) Have you ever failed in a subject or a class? Which subject or class did you fail in?
19) Does a person’s skin color matter to you? Justify your answer.
20) What one thing about other people are you most irritated by?
21) How many close friends do you currently have? Who are they?
22) Are you comfortable with the idea of homosexuality? Why?
23) What do you want from a life partner? Other than sex.
24) Do you want to get married? What will your dream marriage be like?
25) Do you believe in God? Why?
26) Have you ever bunked classes? When?
27) Do you prefer teenage or adulthood? Justify your answer.
28) How long do you take in the shower?
29) When was the first time you masturbated?
30) What would you do if you won a lottery worth a million dollars? Answers should be creative and original.
1) Keep wearing your clothes and take a shower.
2) Strip off your clothes and run down the street only in underwear.
3) Eat a soap or a toilet paper or a raw egg.
4) Slap the person next to you on their booty.
5) Lick the foot of a person next to you.
6) Click a nude photo and send to your ex.
7) Start licking the floor or the wall.
8) Spin the bottle and on whomsoever, it lands, you have to strip their clothes off using your teeth.
9) Raise your shirt/top up and play with your pinky dark nipples or lick them.
10) Do a cartwheel after taking 2 shots.
SEE ALSO: The Language of Desire By Felicity Keith
Truth or Dares Questions on Video
The video below contains some nice truth or dares and many aren’t listed here.
So enjoy and have fun!
Although this game can become quite embarrassing, it is also very interesting and filled with a lot of fun.
So, by and large, if you want to know your friends, partner, kids, and just about anyone in your family circle, then this truth or dare questions is the best game.
So what I want you to do right now is first identify your group and pick the best questions to ask.
You can also try to come up with other truth or dare questions that are not listed here.
So, go out and have fun!
More Questions to Ask
Questions to Ask a Girl: A list of the best questions you can ask a girl you like and win her heart.
151 Best Conversation Starters: Get your hands on the best conversation starters to kickstart a conversation with just about anyone.
Romantic Love Letters For Him: Are you looking for sweet romantic love letter ideas to send to your boyfriend, husband, or brother, then this article is for you.