[responsivevoice_button rate = “0.8” voice=”US English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”]
Have you had your first date and now considering some perfect second date ideas?
Then, you are in the right place!
This time, you should try as much as possible to find out a bit more about the person you are dating.
Let’s get it rocking friend…
What Will I Learn?
- 1) Seek Out a Unique Activity in Your Area
- 2) Make Your Meeting Real Fun
- 3) Purchase a Bunch of Seeds and Plant them in Your Locality or Around Town
- 4) Visit An Open Mic Night
- 5) You Can Visit A Wine Tasting Session At A Local Vineyard
- 6) Take A Tour of a Brewery Or A Bakery
- 7) Go For a Dance Lesson
- 8) Pay a Visit to a Local Non-professional Sports Game
- 9) You Can Choose A Theme For The Date
- 10) A Cooking Competition
- 11) Watch Some Workout Videos on YouTube and Decide on the One You Both can do Together
- 12) Get Hold of Some Colors Pads and a Coloring Book and Paint Like Never Before
- 13) Visit a Museum or Some Historical Places in Your Locality
- 14) Go For A Local Band Performance
- 15) Take Some Great Shots In Various Locations
- 16) Attend a Live Stand-Up Comedy
- 17) Rent or Buy a Skateboard And Get Set Go!
- 18) Display Your Creative Side And Pen Down A Song Of Your Own
- 19) Choose a Cuisine or Recipe Neither You Nor Your Date Has Ever Tried
- 20) Paint a Park in Your Locality or Home
- 21) Visit an Arcade Bar
1) Seek Out a Unique Activity in Your Area
It’s a fact that the majority of the locals never try their hand at something innovative such as getting involved in touristy stuff.
Several websites on the internet can give you a fair knowledge of what’s popular in your city or town.
You can also try faking a name if you wish.
It’s undoubtedly an intriguing idea.
The best part of it all is that both of you can have a whale of a time exploring the nooks and crannies of your city or town.
So go out there and get this popping.
2) Make Your Meeting Real Fun
Take some time out and discuss with your date how both of you can make your meeting a real fun.
You will get a lot of options and can opt for one.
Seek out one that might catch the fancy of your date and give it your best shot.
3) Purchase a Bunch of Seeds and Plant them in Your Locality or Around Town
It may sound a bit weird, but it is going to be a fun activity you guys would surely enjoy.
This is how you do it.
Purchase a bunch of seeds and plant them while visiting new places.
Believe me, you’ll love it when you see the plants sprouting and blooming.
It will fill you with pride.
Such activity can play a good role in bringing you closer to your date.
4) Visit An Open Mic Night
It will be icing on the cake if either of you gets up on the stage.
This can prove to be a hit or miss since you might find it difficult conversing with your date amidst all the noise.
But remember, dating is not all about talking all the time.
That moment will stay in your memory for a long, long time.
It’ll be an evening to remember.
5) You Can Visit A Wine Tasting Session At A Local Vineyard
If a local vineyard is available in your area, then this is a perfect second date idea for both of you.
It’s always nice to visit a local vineyard and taste some good wine.
That would even be a good way to support the local business.
It’s always excellent to taste a brand new wine which may catch your fancy.
Moreover, wine is always one of the best agents that can help calm your nerves.
6) Take A Tour of a Brewery Or A Bakery
You might wonder; why go on a field trip?
Because it’s very entertaining.
Moreover, it’s going to be a date idea that only a handful of people have ever tried their hands on.
I bet it is!
7) Go For a Dance Lesson
Many would like to hang out with their dates at a club and dance their hearts out.
Well, it’s not always necessary to visit a club to dance.
You guys can take a dance lesson.
Truth is, learning a new dance style together would be sheer fun. Isn’t it?
8) Pay a Visit to a Local Non-professional Sports Game
This is utter fun.
You can select a little league game or a high school football match.
Pick out the team you want to cheer up and enjoy the moment.
A non-professional game is way cheaper, and you can have a constructive conversation with your date.
It surely would be a day to remember.
9) You Can Choose A Theme For The Date
Select a theme for your date.
If it’s the winter, you guys can have lots of fun building a snowman together.
But if it’s summer, you can spend a relaxed day with your date at the beach or the pool.
For the spring season, you and your date can join hands to paint Easter eggs or carve a pumpkin.
10) A Cooking Competition
This is something you might have never thought about.
It is a fantastic way to spend a quality evening.
It can reflect how creative you guys can be.
The results can be fantastic as well as hilarious.
Who knows, you can cook up something new!
Try this out and have unadulterated fun.
11) Watch Some Workout Videos on YouTube and Decide on the One You Both can do Together
Nowadays, everyone is into fitness.
This can be a good idea if both of you have a penchant for fitness and workout.
However, if neither of you has an interest in such workout stuff, then this idea is dead at birth.
12) Get Hold of Some Colors Pads and a Coloring Book and Paint Like Never Before
This is super exciting.
Apart from being a creative activity, you can have ample time to converse with each other.
But first, be sure that your date would like the idea.
If he or she likes it, then you are well on your way to something very soothing.
Colors reflect your vibrant side and you guys can perk yourself up quite easily.
13) Visit a Museum or Some Historical Places in Your Locality
Now, you can’t expect everyone to have a keen interest in history.
But undoubtedly, this one can be a great way to gather more knowledge about your city or town and be informed about its historical significance.
You might end up visiting a place you haven’t ever been to.
In a nutshell, you both would get to know the city or town better.
14) Go For A Local Band Performance
If both of you have an inclination towards music, going for a local band performance is a marvelous option to unwind yourselves.
Although the environment might not be suitable for an in-depth conversation, if you two love music, there is perhaps a no better way to spend the evening together.
It might just open the doorways to your hearts.
15) Take Some Great Shots In Various Locations
A photography session sounds cool.
Everyone loves to click some great snaps of themselves.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a professional or not.
You shouldn’t stop yourself from getting some awesome pictures of you and your date together.
Make it fun and memorable.
It definitely will make you guys feel good about yourselves.
16) Attend a Live Stand-Up Comedy
A Stand-up comedy might not be the best place to converse.
But be assured that you will have a great time.
It’s important to have fun on your second date and that’s what you should aim for.
A stand-up comedy is a good choice for both of you.
17) Rent or Buy a Skateboard And Get Set Go!
Does it seem a little bit extreme for you?
But common, if you try giving it a go, it can be amusing.
On the flip side though, if either of you gets injured in the process, it won’t be that much fun.
So, opt for this cautiously and look before you leap.
Besides, couples do this a lot.
So I see no reason why two of you can’t get this going.
Life is risky in itself.
18) Display Your Creative Side And Pen Down A Song Of Your Own
This is an idea that can be executed at a coffee shop or even at a bar.
Get lyrical and write down a song which is essentially your own.
Make sure to have some great fun and avoid giving a serious tone to it.
19) Choose a Cuisine or Recipe Neither You Nor Your Date Has Ever Tried
This is one of the second date ideas I’d really love to try out.
You see, when you guys are trying out a particular recipe for the very first time, you would never know whether that would suit your taste buds or not.
So, this one might turn out to be some gambling.
However, if you want to be a bit adventurous and have loads of fun, then tasting a new cuisine isn’t a bad idea at all.
On top of that, you’d have a fantastic topic to talk about.
Be rest assured, your day would be nothing short of a memorable one.
20) Paint a Park in Your Locality or Home
Whether you are damn good at painting or horrible at it, this idea is good enough for you to gel with your date.
If one of you is a better painter than the other, the results can be awesomely disastrous.
However, if none of you know how to paint, then gear up for some hilarious moments.
It will probably be one of the best ways to spend your second date.
21) Visit an Arcade Bar
Your city must have a video game bar or an arcade, where you guys can flex your hearts out.
Hanging out at such places is a nice way to conjure up a friendly competition.
Also, remember that getting too competitive might piss your date off.
Even though a video game center might not be the ideal place to know your date correctly, the overall idea can be absolute fun.
So, that was it!
These are some of the best actionable second date ideas you can apply.
Pick an idea or even a couple and set sail.
The rest actually depends on you.
In due time, you’ll get the love of your life.
Best of luck.