Last updated on May 6th, 2021 at 04:09 pm
Are you looking for good questions to ask your spouse today to strengthen your relationship?
Then, you’re in the right place!
Right about now, you’re going to get your hands on the 121 most important questions you can ask your partner.
These questions will no doubt help you maintain or enhance the spark of love with your partner and help you start the renewal process of your relationship today.
So are you ready, buddy?
If so, let’s dive straight into it…
Related: Save My Marriage Today Review – Don’t Buy Until You Read This…
1) Have you ever done some things in the past that are embarrassing to you now when you are older (or wiser)? What are those things?
2) What are 3 things that you thought were not that important but were important when you reached certain points in your life? Can you explain why these things are more important now?
3) If you had the power to change, add, or remove anything in this world, what would that be?
4) What are your views about snooping or spying? Have you ever tried snooping on someone before? How about me, did you try spying on me in any way?
5) In your view, what are your 2 strongest traits as a person?
6) Do you dream of being someone else? If so who is that person?
7) In just 3 sentences, can you describe what life has taught you so far?
8) Do you believe in things like astral projection or psychic powers? Do you think they are real, or is it all just in our heads? Have you seen or heard of people who have such powers?
9) Do you think sex can be as incredible as it is pictured on television or in the movies?
10) What do you think is the most important thing when it comes to making love?
11) If you had just one hour to speak directly to the Universe, and the Universe was willing to make concessions, what would you talk to the Universe about?
12) Do you pray?
13) Compare our relationship with a vegetable or fruit; what would that vegetable or fruit be?
14) If money were no object, where would you go?
15) Do you take after your mother or your father or both? How?
16) What was the best meal you ever had in your life?
17) Do you still remember your early childhood? Can you share the most memorable event you remember when you were 3 or 4 years old?
18) What is the most important thing for you right now?
19) Does anything concerning me remind you of excellent memories or excellent individuals in your past?
20) What was your most favorite meal as a kid?
21) If you had $100,000 to spend in one hour, what would you buy and why?
22) If money was no object, what would be the first thing you’d do immediately?
23) From your observation, what are my best trait as a person? Where exactly do you feel I need improvement in my life?
24) Do you like wrestling, boxing, or any kind of other sport that entails toughness and agility? Do you like the concept of being rugged elsewhere?
25) What do you think would be the finest present you can give to a person?
26) Can you think of a time in the past that you felt like quitting, but didn’t? Why did you not give up?
27) Do you still remember our initial kiss? What were you thinking when we had our first kiss?
28) Can you tell me about your idea of a beloved? Do you think we have a real passion for one another or not?
29) Would you really feel different about me if you discovered that I was bisexual, or if I had some bisexual propensities?
30) Would you be much more curious about me if I was a lot more vigorous, or less vigorous?
31) What do you think is the most incredible thing we have done as a couple? Would you like to do it again, or should we discover another thing to pursue?
32) Exactly what is the happiest memory you have had with me?
33) Do you before think that you would be healthier with another man/woman?
34) If you could paint me a photo now, what would the image be, and why did you choose to draw this?
35) What do you find interesting about me when we are having s*x?
36) Have you ever experienced fantasies about us being alone in some cool spots and doing something special?
37) In ten years, do you think we would still be together?
38) Just what would you like me to keep in mind when I am eighty-something years old?
39) Are you satisfied with our relationship? What exactly makes you really delighted when you are with me?
40) What do you think is your biggest strength that is stronger than mine?
41) What is your take on happiness? What, in your opinion, is REAL happiness?.
42) Do you think I sob too much?
43) What exactly is the most interesting aspect of my life you love the most?
44) If we were to purchase a dog tomorrow, what would you name it and what breed would it be?
45) In your opinion, where is the most suitable place to reside in the globe? Why do you think that is the best location for our family?
46) How do you feel about our relationship right now? Do you feel it is absolutely necessary that we address these concerns immediately so we can be satisfied and happy with our marriage?
48) Do you have any personal standards when it comes to the house and household life? Do you believe these requirements are being met right now, or do you think something needs to be changed?
49) Are the kids making you go nuts and what is it they do that drives you crazy all the time?
50) What are some of the things you like and don’t like about our home?
51) What is the stuff you feel we can or can’t do without?
52) What do you think about our lifestyle now? Do you feel we have to boost it, or is it okay with you?
53) Are you troubled by several of the things that we have in our storage space? Do you desire to trash some things away immediately?
54) If it were totally up to you, what exactly would you alter in our house?
55) Are you content with the type of house we live in, or do you long for a different class of house?
56) Are you happy with our present environment, or do you occasionally feel that you would be better off in another place?
51) What do you think are our chances for a successful and happy relationship or marriage? Is it pretty slim or pretty great?
52) Why do you think that making the decision to get married seems more and more difficult nowadays?
53) Why do you think that so many relationships and marriages fail today?
54) How do you think couples can improve their chances of relationship/marital success?
55) What are some good reasons for wanting to commit to a person and get married?
56) Why do you want to commit to/marry your spouse?
57) How important do you think love is in a successful relationship/marriage?
58) How can you tell the difference between love and infatuation?
59) Do you know what infatuation is?
60) Do you believe in love at first sight?
71) Why do you want to marry your spouse?
72) Do you think it’s bad to idealize a lover?
73) How selfish/unselfish do you think you are?
74) Do you think that a person can be in love with more than one person at the same time?
75) Do you think your spouse has strong enough feelings for you, for your love to last?
76) Have your parents given you a good and healthy understanding of love and marriage?
77) How well do you know the physical facts about s*x?
78) What do you think about s*x before marriage?
79) What do you think about the current popular s*x standards of today?
80) What do you think are ideal s*x standards for today?
81) What do you think about p*rnography?
82) What would be a sound social policy regarding s*x?
83) What do you think about continuing social relationships with the opposite sex after commitment or marriage?
84) How far do you think a couple can go sexually before marriage?
85) Do you think you’re old enough and ready to marry?
86) Do you think you’re mature enough for a successful relationship/marriage?
87) Do you think you could meet the mental, emotional, and physical demands of marriage?
88) Could you, as a wife/husband support the household with reasonable efficiency?
89) Do you think you would make a good parent?
90) Do you think you would be a good long-term companion?
91) Do you think you can earn a substantial enough living?
92) What do you think about a wife working?
What do you think about a wife/husband going on work trips without you?
93) How much savings do you think a couple should have in the bank before they marry?
94) What adjustments do you think a wife needs to make to continue in outside employment?
95) How much of your own work will you do after marriage?
96) What plans do you think a couple should make after the children have grown, and have moved out of home?
97) After a couple gets married, who should get how much, and by what plan?
98) What do you know about budgeting?
99) Have you carefully considered your and your partner’s spending preferences?
100) Can you be frugal if necessary?
101) Can you accept your partner as they are, right now?
102) Do you think your attitude towards life is appreciative or demanding?
103) On what basis do you think a person should choose their relationship/marriage spouse?
104) How well do you think you and your spouse know each other?
105) Do you think that opposites attract?
106) What’s most important to you in your relationship/marriage?
107) How do you think that introvert-extrovert differences affect a couple’s relationship/ marriage chances?
108) How flexible and adjustable do you think you are in a relationship/marriage?
109) Will there be a leader in the relationship or marriage? If so, who will be the leader, and why?
110) How much do you think you can change a person after commitment or marriage?
111) What do you think can be done about a partner who’s too domineering/submissive?
112) Do you think your attitude towards life is appreciative or demanding?
113) On what basis do you think a person should choose their relationship/marriage partner?
114) How well do you think you and your partner know each other?
115) Do you think that opposites attract?
116) What’s most important to you in your relationship/marriage?
117) How do you think that introvert-extrovert differences affect a couple’s relationship/ marriage chances?
118) How flexible and adjustable do you think you are in a relationship/marriage?
119) Will there be a leader in the relationship or marriage?
If so, who will be the leader, and why?
120) How much do you think you can change a person after commitment or marriage?
121) What do you think can be done about a partner who’s too domineering/submissive?
Also Check Out: Questions to Ask Your Crush
Michael Fiore’s Make Him Worship You Review
My Honest Comprehensive Review of Text Chemistry
Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
Romantic Love Letters For Him
Truth or Dare Questions
Open When Letter For Your Best Friend