Last updated on August 1st, 2020 at 06:00 pm
Are you looking for good questions to ask your crush right away?
Have you got someone you’ve been crushing on for a long, long time and finally have the opportunity to talk to her/him face to face?
Believe me, it can both exciting and nerve-wracking.
Exciting in the sense that you’ve finally achieved your goal of having a conversation with your crush, and nerve-wracking when you are absolutely lost for words.
It has happened to me and my friends.
It all comes down to preparation.
As you already know, preparation is the key to everything. And what’s a better way to get prepared than to empower yourself with a list of awesome fun questions.
That’s what I have for you today; 150 questions to ask your crush.
So, are you ready?
Let’s get started…
150 Questions to Ask Your Crush
1) How’s your day going?
2) How are your studies (or work, or whatever appropriate)?
3) Would you like me to take you someplace nice later today?
4) Can I have your number so we can get to know each other well?
5) How do you feel about me talking to you?
6) Would you like to go out with me someday?
7) Am I your type?
8) Have you crushed on anyone before?
9) Do I look like the type of guy/girl you’d like to live your life with?
10) Would you like to go see the movies with me tonight?
11) What was your first impression of me when we first met?
12) Do I look like the type of guy you would date someday?
13) What’re your long term relationship goals?
14) What do you like the most about yourself?
15) What do you think are the most important qualities a man you’re looking for should have?
16) Have you ever admired someone so bad that you freeze up whenever you see the person?
17) Describe your type of guy/girl?
18) Do you think a girl should date a broke guy?
19) Are my coming at your pretty strong?
20) What’s your view about Alpha males?
21) Would you like to maybe tell me more about yourself?
22) How do I get to know you more?
23) Do you enjoy your work?
24) What do you do when you’re bored as hell?
25) Do you enjoy homemade meals?
26) Have you ever fallen in love with your best friend?
27) Who is your celebrity crush?
28) What can I do to be your one and only?
29) What are the best pickup lines you’ve heard?
30) Are you single?
31) Between a guy and a girl, who need a stronger relationship?
32) Name 3 most important things you love about yourself?
33) What do you like to do on the weekends?
34) What songs do you play the most on your phone?
35) On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how would you rate my sense of humor?
36) What’s the last book you read?
37) Do you know how to play the guitar?
38) What online social platforms do you use the most?
39) Who is your best friend?
40) What keeps you going when you’re really upset about someone or something?
41) Have you been truly scared of something, when?
42) What’s the most useful skill or habit you’ve learned in your life?
43) What do you do in your free/leisure time?
44) What makes you don’t want to stop a conversation?
45) What’s your favorite season?
46) What impresses you the most about me?
47) What your number one rule in life
48) If I were to write a book about you, what would be the title?
49) What advice would you give your younger self and why?
50) If a time machine was at your disposal, would you go back in time or visit the future?
51) Where do you feel most safe and why?
52) What are the first things you notice when you meet someone?
53) What kind of people do you feel most comfortable with?
54) What have you always wanted in life?
55) What’s your favorite fast food?
56) What time do you usually go to sleep?
57) Which side of the bed do you like sleeping at night?
58) If you had a warning sign on your forehead, what would it say?
59) Do you think money can buy true love or happiness?
60) Have you ever done something without considering or caring about the consequences?
61) What can you do to make the world a better place to stay?
62) Is it wise to be a kind person in a violent world?
63) How do you know when someone is hitting on you?
64) Do you think marriage kills love as some may have us believe?
65) If you could be invisible for one day, where would you go and what would you do?
66) Do you prefer calling or texting via phone?
67) Which rules do you think are made to be broken?
68) Are the type of person with a ton of friends of just a few close ones?
69) What can make you panic?
70) What are the most important things you must do daily?
71) So you like roller coasters?
72) What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
73) What’s special about you?
74) If you created a charity organization, to what cause would you donate the money?
75) Who are you when no one is watching?
76) Do you believe in love at first sight?
77) How do imagine your happy and joyous future?
78) Do you prefer to talk or to listen?
79) If you were not yourself, who would you like to be?
80) What magazines do you like to read?
81) What, in your opinion, is the secret to a happy life?
82) How far would you go for the one you truly love?
83) With whom have you had the best relationships?
84) What are the things that should be avoided?
85) What are your 2020 resolutions?
86) What helps you to move forward with your life?
87) What are some little things that make you happy?
88) How many languages do you speak aside English?
89) Who is the luckiest person for you in life?
90) What’s the best day or moment of 2019?
91) Sad music or a joyful one, which one touches your heart easily?
92) How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
93) If you had to leave one thing in your room, what would it be?
94) What’s your favorite city or country?
95) How good are you at saying “no” to someone or something?
96) What are some of the most unusual things you do to amuse yourself when you’re bored?
97) Do you believe that every person on earth has a soulmate?
98) What kind of coffee do you like the most?
99) What could your main reasons for discontinuing friendship with a person?
100) What would be your best gift to someone on his/her wedding day?
101) Do you like horror movies? Why?
102) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
103) What/who can you stare at endlessly?
104) What is your most favorite color?
105) What are 3 things that are most essential for a healthy relationship?
106) Who/What attracts your attention the most?
107) How often do you workout?
108) What summer shoes do you find most comfortable?
109) What would you do if one day a dog starts talking to you in a language you can understand?
110) Who is your greatest and biggest inspiration?
111) What your most favorite nighttime activities/hobbies?
112) How often do you listen to music?
113) Do you mind me asking what your worst habit is?
114) What vegetable do you hate the most?
115) What are your 3 favorite languages?
116) What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
117) Do you like sports?
118) What do you usually do when you’re under intense pressure?
119) What’s one thing you own but are used more often by others?
120) What’s one genre of music that you don’t like?
121) Whose phone number do you know by heart?
122) What little gesture from a stranger made a huge impact on you?
123) What are you known for in your family?
124) Do you like traveling?
125) What’s your wildest fantasy?
126) What kind/genre of songs do you like?
127) What is something free of charge that always makes you happy?
128) How do you behave yourself when you’re around people you don’t like?
129) What’s your favorite chocolate bar?
130) What is the most stupid rule you have to follow?
131) What is the awesome thing you’ve seen someone post on social media?
132) In 3 words, describe yourself?
133) How would you describe me in 3 words?
134) If you could have any job in the world, what would that be?
135) What is the one thing you would lie about to your best friend?
136) If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
137) What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
138) What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
139) What do you find most hilarious but most people don’t find funny?
140) What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
141) What’s your most listened to the song?
142) If you were a performing artist, what would you title the first album?
143) If you won a lottery, what’s the first you would do?
144) What story do your friends still give you crap about?
145) What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
146) What is the most beautiful place on earth you would like to visit?
147) What is the scariest experience you have ever had?
148) What do you spend most of your money on?
149) What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for many years?
150) What is the first thing you would do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
These are definitely not all the questions to ask your crush but these are the ones I can remember for now.
I update this post when some good ones pop into my brain again. So, what I’d like for you to do is read and understand the purpose/intent of these questions.
Make sure you don’t ask stupid annoying questions that’ll ruin the conversation from the get-go.
So let the fun begin.
By the way, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
P.S. If you need questions to ask a girl or your girlfriend, then click on that link to get started.