Last updated on October 5th, 2019 at 06:37 pm
Do you need some very effective questions to ask your crush right away?
Have you got someone you’ve been crushing on for a long, long time and finally have the grand opportunity to talk to him or her face to face?
Believe me, it can both exciting and nerve-wracking.
It has happened to me and to many others the world over.
It all boils down to preparation.
You see, my friend, preparation is the key to everything.
And what’s a better way to get prepared than to empower yourself with a list of star-studded questions.
That’s what I have for you today; 21 Powerful, Soul-Touching Questions to Ask Your Crush.
Are you ready?
If so, let the party begin…
What Will I Learn?
- 1) What is the most stupid rule you have to follow?
- 2) What is the awesome thing you’ve seen someone post on social media?
- 3) In 3 words, how would you describe yourself?
- 4) How would you describe me in 3 words?
- 5) If you could have any job in the world, what would that be?
- 6) What is the one thing you would lie about to your best friend?
- 7) If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
- 8) What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
- 9) What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
- 10) What do you find most hilarious but most people don’t find funny?
- 11) What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
- 12) What’s your most listened to the song?
- 13) If you were a performing artist, what would you title the first album?
- 14) If you won a lottery, what’s the first you would do?
- 15) What story do your friends still give you crap about?
- 16) What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
- 17) What is the most beautiful place on earth you would like to visit?
- 18) What is the scariest experience you have ever had?
- 19) What do you spend most of your money on?
- 20) What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for many years?
- 21) What is the first thing you would do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
1) What is the most stupid rule you have to follow?
We all have this stupid or ridiculous rule that we have no choice but to follow.
It could be from our parents, teachers, lecturers, government, etc.
You need him or her to smile or chuckle. That’ll lay the groundwork for a successful conversation.
Personally, I have seen tons of wonderful post on Facebook that has made me shed tears so many times.
And I believe many have actually come across a post once or twice that made them cry or laugh profusely.
3) In 3 words, how would you describe yourself?
Simple. Yet incredibly difficult.
This is one of the thought-provoking questions that I personally don’t like.
But many people do and I’m guessing you are.
It also shows that you treasure the conversation.
4) How would you describe me in 3 words?
You should proceed with caution on this one because your crush is just getting to know you.
Moreover, this may even be the first time he/she is having a conversation with you.
So why should one describe you in 3 words when he knows nothing about you.
I know such thoughts would be running through your mind right now too. Isn’t it?
But here is the catch.
This question is all about getting to know the temperament of your crush.
And their reason is almost always the same – I am just getting to know you.
But by and large, it is still a pretty nice question to ask.
Try it and thank me later.
5) If you could have any job in the world, what would that be?
Mine is an Aero Engineer.
What’s yours, Sleeping or Eating?. LOL.
I’m just kidding.
You see, everyone has their dream jobs and that’s what you want to find out from your crush.
6) What is the one thing you would lie about to your best friend?
Another very interesting question to ask your crush. This question is actually for fun.
We all have a thing or two we lie about to our friends and it can never change.
7) If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
It is no brainer.
There is no human on earth who doesn’t have a thing or two that requires real change in his or her life.
So this is pretty much a viewpoint question.
8) What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
James Bond, Nick Adams, Isabel Archer, Adam Bede, Gerald Crich, Hardy Boys, George Knightley, and the list goes on and on.
Those are actually my favorite all time fictional characters. Everyone has theirs including you and your crush.
Truth is, there are so many fictional characters we have the biggest crush on.
So this question would be one of the most exciting ones to ask your crush.
And the answers would reveal a thing or two about your crush’s lifestyle.
So get on with this one.
9) What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
Also, go with caution on this too.
You crush may not be willing to divulge any secret to you right now.
Truth is, for many people including me, there are some things we may not like to share with our parents.
And at the same time, don’t like sharing it with others too.
Especially if they are getting to you well for the first time or even not the first time.
By the way, this is a nice question to ask.
It clearly shows that you understand the societal fabric pretty much.
Just listen to your crush’s response and then proceed from there on.
10) What do you find most hilarious but most people don’t find funny?
This is actually a funny question.
There are so many things I find hilarious but my friends don’t find funny.
For example, when someone pulls away a chair my friend is about sitting on and he lands with his butt on the ground.
I usually laugh out my heart.
Many people don’t find it funny but I actually do.
And I’m pretty sure it resonates with you too.
So get ready to burst out a laugh when the answer to this question starts pouring in.
11) What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
For most women, it’s childbirth and rearing.
For most men (and even women too), it could be the excitement of paying off their mortgage completely, getting their dream job or even buying their dream car or home.
12) What’s your most listened to the song?
O, this reminds me of some my all-time favorite songs – Mamma Mia by Abba Gold and Keep You Much Longer by Akon.
I’m pretty sure you have yours as well. Kindly drop those in the comment section too.
That’ll be really fantastic to learn.
13) If you were a performing artist, what would you title the first album?
Mine would be ‘Trump Out’.
Don’t ask me why.
But that’s what I’ll title my first album.
You can tell me about yours in the comment section below.
You can also ask a follow-up question like: Why would you give your album such a name?
That’ll really get the discussion moving.
14) If you won a lottery, what’s the first you would do?
I’ll pay off my parent’s mortgage first and then invest the others in a dream project of mine.
This question will truly expose the intellect of your crush when it comes to managing money.
15) What story do your friends still give you crap about?
My friends hate the Mexican Fisher story to date.
I actually don’t know why but it seems they don’t quite agree with the moral of the story.
But that’s their problem.
I still enjoy the story nonetheless.
Some follow up questions might be necessary too.
16) What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
This is also one of the most fantastic questions to ask your crush.
The thing you find appealing might be the weirdest for your crush.
They say; “One man food is another man’s poison”.
And that’s the truth.
That’s the more reason why you shouldn’t be scared of asking questions even if they may seem kinda off-track at first.
17) What is the most beautiful place on earth you would like to visit?
Oh,’ The Bahamas.
What a lovely, beautiful country.
You really should visit there if you’ve not already done so.
It’s one of the most beautiful places on earth, believe me.
So let’s get back to our topic at hand.
Everyone has a dream place or country or island to visit (mine just happens to be The Bahamas).
Make sure you ask this question first and comment below his or her response.
Don’t forget else I’ll track you down!
Was just joking.
18) What is the scariest experience you have ever had?
Have you ever woken up one day and next thing “sleeping” beside you is a huge snake.
Yeah, that’s the most horrible and scariest experience of my life.
Whenever I think about it, I always do take look around me to see if there is a snake by my side.
19) What do you spend most of your money on?
Clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags, games, women (for womanizers), cars, and the list go on.
This question would actually reveal what your crush likes the most and willing to spend a huge chunk of his or her cash to get hold of it.
20) What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for many years?
There are so many adages, statements, advice that has stuck with us for many years and will probably be with us until we pass away.
So if you want to take something juicy home, make sure you ask this question early enough.
21) What is the first thing you would do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
I kept the best for the last.
That reminds me of the song – If I were a Boy by Beyoncé.
That song perfectly describes what I’ll do if I happen to be a boy just for a day.
And I’ll even do much more.
Come to think of it, some girls actually do want to become a man if given the opportunity because they like to be in control all the time.
That can be a good and bad sign in itself.
So tread carefully after this question has been answered because you may be in for a shock.
So that was it!
These are obviously not all the questions to ask your crush but it’s what I can remember for now.
I’ll be updating this post if any good one pops into my brain.
What I’d like for you to do is read and understand the purpose/intent of these questions.
So let the fun begin.
I actually do have a hot guy I’m crushing on right now so I’ll begin preparation.
By the way, let me know what you think in the comment section below.
Bye for now and have a splendid day ahead.
P.S. If you need questions to ask a girl or your girlfriend, then click on that link to get started.