Last updated on August 4th, 2020 at 10:58 am
Are you looking for interesting questions to ask your friends?
Then, you are in the right place!
That is a really awesome and funny friendship quote, and you can really feel the depth of this quote if you have a bunch of special friends in your life.
Good friends make life interesting.
We always think that we know our close friends inside out, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find out that there are still some things in their lives you don’t have a clue about.
So let’s get started…
What Will I Learn?
200 Questions to Ask Friends to Get to Know Them Better
Best Questions to Ask Your Friends
1) How did we meet?
2) What is your favorite color?
3) Which star do you adore?
4) Who was your first crush?
5) How did we turn into best friends?
6) Where is your dream destination
7) What do you hate to do?
8) Who might be your ideal life partner?
9) What’s your favorite food?
10) What’s your middle name?
11) What is the first movie we watched together?
12) What is your dream job?
13) What is your dream car?
14) What do you hate to eat?
15) Who are the kinds of people you don’t like?
16) What are the things you can’t part ways with?
17) What our favorite hangout joint?
18) Describe yourself in three words?
19) What phobias do you have?
20) What is your greatest achievement?
21) What’s your favorite music genre
22) What’s your favorite clothing?
23) What are the favorite things to do together?
24) What is one thing that annoys you the most about me?
25) What is the weirdest thing about me?
26) What’s your hidden talent?
27) What would you do if you found out I’ll die tomorrow
28) What shows/movies you actually like?
29) Where are you working right now?
30) Do you think being famous is easy?
31) What kind of sport do you enjoy the most?
32) Are you in an intimate relationship at the moment?
33) What are the things in life you’d rate a 10 out of 10?
34) Do you have a skill in mind you might want to master?
35) What movie title best describes your life?
36) What’s your ideal room to live in?
37) What do you wish to know more about?
38) Any place you’d particularly like to spend your vacation?
39) What’s your perspective as the best way to start your day?
40) What’s your dream place/city to live in?
41) What’s your favorite time of the year?
42) Who in your life are you most inspired by?
43) Do you travel just for fun?
44) What are your wishes that you still want to see fulfilled?
45) Is there something that you wish to unlearn in your life?
46) What’s the farthest place you’ve ever been from home?
47) What show or channel on TV do you think has no right to exist?
48) What fad or trend you want to get yourself involved in?
49) Age you most wish yourself to go back to?
50) Is there something you really want to form an opinion about?
51) What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen in your entire life?
52) Is there something you feel should be done in an old-fashioned way?
Also Read: 151 Funny Conversation Starters
Personal Questions to Ask
1) Do you miss anyone?
2) What do you think when you look in the mirror?
3) What was your first paid job?
4) What route would you choose for around the world trip?
5) What’s one thing your parents do not know about you?
6) Are you mature or yet mature compared to your actual age?
7) Who is your favorite artist?
8) Have you ever felt jealousy in a friendship?
9) If you had to choose between eating pizzas every day or being skinny for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
10) What question do you ask yourself a lot?
11) What’s the best advice you have received?
12) Why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
13) How good are you in taking up challenges?
14) What’s your favorite movie genre?
15) Are you excited about anything?
16) Do you agree with the saying that if you love yourself, others will love you too?
17) Why do people hate pickles?
18) A line to describe what your life is being to you know?
19) What movie can you quote word for word?
20) How old is your oldest piece of cloth?
21) What do you like least in a person?
22) What are your plans for tomorrow?
23) What’s your dream?
24) What’s your favorite song?
25) Would you ever adopt kids if you never had any of your own?
26) Do you have any posters on your bedroom wall? What are they?
27) What is your favorite hobby or activity?
28) Is there something you don’t like?
29) Why did your last relationship end?
30) Would you rather live without TV or music?
31) What’s more threatening – animals or humans?
32) Have you ever tried to learn song lyrics by heart to impress your friends with singing long verses?
33) What’s your priority in a relationship?
34) What are some things that you’re really happy about?
35) What kind of movie do you enjoy watching?
36) What sound drives you crazy?
37) How tall are you?
38) How do you feel about diets?
39) What traits do you have that’s just like your mother’s?
40) What do you expect most out of a relationship?
41) When did you first realize you liked me?
42) What is your favorite thing about when we’re together?
43) Have you been working out?
44) Can you tell me some reasons why I like you?
45) Who should make the first move in a relationship?
46) Do you invite someone in on the first date?
47) Have you ever flirted with a stranger online?
48) What is your favorite thing about me?
49) If I could take you on a date anywhere, where would you want to go?
50) Hot showers or bubble baths?
51) Where do you like to be kissed the most?
52) Would you rather possess good looks or intelligence?
53) What are you doing later?
54) Have you ever wanted to role play?
55) Where do you like to be touched?
56) Do you think lovemaking should be anywhere, not just in a bed?
57) Are there any moves that you’ve never tried but always wanted to?
58) Do you like to mess around with extreme temperatures in bed, like ice or wax?
59) What kind of props do you like to use in the bedroom?
60) Where is the most adventurous place you have done it?
61) What is the most exotic dream you’ve ever had?
62) What was your first impression of me?
63) Using three words, how do you feel about me?
64) If you were to give me a pet name, what would it be?
65) What is your favorite thing about my body?
66) What’s your favorite pair of underwear?
67) How do you feel about kissing in public?
68) Food before fun or fun before food?
69) What is one thing that gives you butterflies?
70) If I asked you to make a bedroom bucket list for me to fulfill, would you?
71) Do you have any secret fantasies?
72) What kinds of wild adventures would you like to take me on?
73) Do you prefer being in control, or being controlled?
74) Have you ever sent someone a naughty picture?
75) What are you thinking about right now?
76) What do you daydream about?
77) Is there anything you’re too nervous to tell me in person?
78) What turns you on the most in a guy/girl?
79) When did you first fall in love? How did it feel?
80) What’s special about you
81) If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
82) What is the best hangover cure?
83) Do you dream?
84) What can you tell about yourself?
85) Where do you see yourself in years’ time?
86) What has been the most meaningful experience in your life?
87) Are you close to your parents?
88) What did you learn from your last relationship?
89) What are your thoughts about long-term relationships?
90) Do you prefer dating just a person, or would you like to look all over and weigh your options?
91) What are the things you’re looking for in a person who’ll stay with you for the rest of your life?
92) If there was anything, what is the one thing you would change about your past?
93) What gives you the most joy and happiness in your life?
94) Who will be the first person you’ll first call the moment you get in trouble?
95) What is the best advice you’ve ever received in life, and where?
96) What do you think about confession in a relationship?
97) Do you see yourself getting married anytime soon?
98) What is your biggest regret in life?
99) What is the greatest romantic moment of your life?
100) Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
101) Do you believe in God?
102) What are your views on politics?
103) How do you feel about having children?
104) How long do you take before trusting someone fully?
105) How’s life treating you at the moment?
106) Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
See Also: Would You Rather Questions For Teenagers
Deep Questions to Ask Your Friends
1) If you had to move to a distant land for your entire life, where would you go?
2) What are some things you wish people had known about you?
3) Do you believe that life after death is possible?
4) If someone tells you that your significant other is no good for you, what will you do?
5) What’s your philosophy in life?
6) What was the best phase of your life?
7) What is the deal breaker for you when it comes to friendships and relationships?
8) What are your perspectives on the current state of society?
9) Do you think that the human race can sustain itself realistically?
10) If you had a kid, how’d you like to raise him/her?
11) Do you share everything with your partner?
12) What would you do if your parents had some kind of problem with your partner?
13) How do you treat your exes, and how do you feel about them?
14) Do you think you can survive by yourself on your own in a completely deserted place?
15) If you’d like to take something with you, what are the things that must be included in your list?
16) Do you actively go out to seek an adrenaline rush for yourself?
17) What’s a bucket list for your entire life?
Also Check Out: Deep Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
Weird And Fun Questions
1) What’s the saying you find yourself repeating a lot?
2) What kind of lighting do you prefer, warm-soft or bright-harsh?
3) What idea for a TV Show you’d probably pitch if you’re actually asked to provide one?
4) What would you do if a malevolent historical figure comes in contact with you, but you both find that you two really hit it off?
5) What would you do if a childhood hero who you still look up to come knocking at your door?
6) If you had to destroy any musical act, what would it be?
7) Is there anyone you’d like to punch in the face really hard?
8) What’d be your superpower if you’re to be granted any wish of your own choosing?
9) Name the top 5 priorities during a zombie outbreak?
10) What’d be your first reaction in the case of an actual alien invasion?
11) How would you dispose of a dead body completely?
12) What is something that’ll just look better if you changed the entire color?
13) When did you last scream at the top of your voice?
14) Would you dine in the bath if the opportunity should arise?
15) Have you ever crushed on your best friend’s boyfriend/girlfriend?
16) What was the last time you smelled the scent of an actual flower?
17) What’s one thing you’d like your car to have?
18) Would you be a government spy if the opportunity should arise?
19) Is there something in your room you’d not want to be changed even if you die?
20) What is more preferable, pets or people?
21) What TV show you can never allow anyone to with you?
22) What thoughts bring into your mind a wave of relaxation and tranquility?
23) What is, in your opinion, the best combination of colors?
24) If you had the chance, which animal you’d most probably be?
25) Do you think justice should really be a thing when everything is supposed to happen at random?
See Also: Weird Questions To Ask A Girl
I hope you enjoyed these questions to ask friends and I know you might have jotted down a few of them.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Questions to Ask a Girl – Discover the best of the best questions to ask a girl.
Fun Questions to Ask – List of all the questions you can ask just about anyone.
Romantic Letters For Him – Contains the best romantic letters you can write to your special one.
His Secret Obsession – A guide that teaches women how to get and keep any man for life.
351 Best Truth or Dares For Everyone – A lovely game to play with your friends and family.