Are you seeking for the right questions to ask a guy you’ve been crushing on for a long time?
Do you really want to get to know more about a guy you like?
If your answer to the questions above is YES!,
Because I’m about to hand over to you my all-time 20 interesting questions to ask a guy that’ll make him like you almost instantly.
It’s happened to me several times.
But I overcame it with the help of questions.
And when I say questions, I mean the Right Questions.
So let’s get the ball rolling right about now.
Are you ready?
What Will I Learn?
- 20 Good Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better
- 1) Mention three things you consider yourself to be very good at.
- 2) What kind of puppies do you hate the most?
- 3) If you had to eat a pigeon…how would you cook it?
- 4) Have you ever won a trophy?
- 5) What jobs do your parents do?
- 6) What’s your favorite father moment?
- 7) What family member are you really proud of?
- 8) What did you enjoy about school?
- 9) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- 10) Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
- 11) List one thing you wish you could change about yourself.
- 12) Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
- 13) If you could change the world what would you do?
- 14) Which would you rather have, $50,000 or true love?
- 15) What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
- 16) If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- 17) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
- 18) Do you believe in ghosts?
- 19) If you had an unlimited shopping spree at one store, which store would that be?
- 20) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- On a Final Note…
20 Good Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better
1) Mention three things you consider yourself to be very good at.
First things, first.
This is a fantastic icebreaker question.
It is always the first question I ask a guy.
You simply cannot go wrong on this one, trust me.
2) What kind of puppies do you hate the most?
I know it’s slightly weird, but that’s how it is for me.
I love the Australian Shepherd so much, and that’s how it is for some people including you.
This is really a cool question to ask any guy.
3) If you had to eat a pigeon…how would you cook it?
This question might be the last one to ask, girl.
It’s a funny one, but I find it one-sided – You know what I mean.
I know so many of them.
But you never can tell.
He might be a pigeon eater.
And if he is, girl, you’re in for the hilarious moment of the conversation.
I tell you, you’re going to crack your rib on this one if he doesn’t know how to cook it properly.
4) Have you ever won a trophy?
Guys are generally ambitious.
Most are sports lovers.
So this question is spot on!
Either as an individual or a group.
So get this going and make sure you ask to follow up questions too.
5) What jobs do your parents do?
Pretty simple question to ask a guy.
He’d be more than willing and happy to answer this right away.
Who wouldn’t want to share some family story?
So this is an excellent question to ask.
But I’ll leave it to you.
6) What’s your favorite father moment?
Another family question.
This should be more of a follow up from the previous question than a stand-alone question.
It’ll get the conversation going smoothly, and you’ll actually enjoy his answers, trust me.
The next question will get conversation blistering with a smile.
7) What family member are you really proud of?
We all have that family member that we are incredibly proud of.
So this a fascinating question to ask a guy and one of the best.
Also, make sure you ask a follow question in the lines of; Why are you proud of him/her (that is, his family member).
8) What did you enjoy about school?
For most guys, it is the friends they made, a trophy they won, connections, etc.
There are just so many things we enjoy about school.
So I’ll give this question an 8/10.
Simply a fantastic one to ask.
9) As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Another funny question.
So many of us ended up doing an entirely different thing from what we dreamt of when growing up.
But that’s life.
Only a few actually got what they wanted and kudos to them.
And if you’re one of those, double kudos to you.
But you’re going to enjoy the answer, no doubt.
So, onto the next one…
10) Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
Vacations are always memorable.
Everyone on earth including you love vacation.
I super love it!
So this question will bring the interesting, humorous side of the guy.
11) List one thing you wish you could change about yourself.
We are all imperfect, and sometimes there are things in life we’d wish to change.
The same goes for the guy you like.
Be careful on this one though because it is a pretty personal question.
12) Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
A majority would say God on this one.
So I think this question is actually an indirect way of knowing his stance on religion.
This is really vital, and I’d say it’s one of the most important questions you can ask a guy.
Also, make sure you ask follow-up questions.
It’s incredibly necessary here.
13) If you could change the world what would you do?
I’d say this question is the most important of them all.
I like to know how my man views the world.
- Is he affected by the tragic events happening all around the globe?
- Does he care about making this world a better place?
- Is he a reasonable type?
- Does he have feelings for people suffering and struggling just to get a meal/day?
These are the questions you want to be answered.
14) Which would you rather have, $50,000 or true love?
This is a very funny but tempting question.
I know of some guys who’d go for the former.
We all know that’s not true.
So this question is about finding out his interest in material things.
- Is he over materialistic?
- Does he value money more than anything else?
You’ll get the answer to those question when he’s finished talking.
So make sure this question is in your priority list.
15) What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
This is a pretty basic question but also an important one at that.
You must ensure that you ask follow-up questions such as one the following;
- Why is the event so important in your life?
- What lessons did you derive from attending the event?
- Has the event changed your perspective in life in any way?
There so many follow up questions on this one but make sure you know what you’re asking.
It’s that simple and easy!
16) If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
The following should be on top of his list I guarantee you;
- Lots of money
- Big house
- Nice Cars
- True love
So you can’t go wrong with this.
This is also a pretty good avenue to find out what’s essential in the life of the guy.
What he cherishes and values the most in life.
It can truly bring out some of his innermost thoughts and girl; this is what you want.
17) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Also, a religiously-angled philosophical question to ask a guy.
But it’s an excellent one to ask.
I tell you, you’ll get to hear some weird and intriguing answers to this question.
People see the world in a different way than you and me.
18) Do you believe in ghosts?
How about you, do you believe in ghost?
Well, this is also a religious question too.
I like asking this question a lot to guys because they tend to be very afraid of ghost even more than we girls.
Don’t ask me why because I can’t prove it.
But that’s how I feel though.
Make sure you ask some follow-up questions because the initial would usually be one word – Yes or No.
19) If you had an unlimited shopping spree at one store, which store would that be?
My boyfriend said Walmart!
And I burst out in laughter.
He loves electronic games too much!
I was even beginning to worry if he loved his game more than loves me.
In fact, it got to the point that I actually asked him.
But my worries were later quenched that day.
You’ll love the answer!
And now to the final question on my list…
20) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Future. Career. Life.
We always think about what the future holds especially for the guys.
Very common in places like Africa, the Middle East, India, and even Europe.
And I also know this question is asked in a lot of job interviews nowadays,
You’re not interviewing him or something like that.
You’re just trying to find if he cares about the future.
- What is his goal in life?
- How does he plan to attain or achieve?
- Is he working towards it?
- How hard is he willing to go the this accomplished?
Great questions that are begging for answers.
So that was it! – 20 Good Questions to Ask a Guy.
I hope you enjoyed reading it.
And thanks for perusing it in its entirety.
On a Final Note…
The right questions are very critical when you want to get to a person better.
Ensure you don’t just copy my questions word for word.
You can if you like.
To fit the guy in question.
And always, always, always ask follow-up questions.
I’m talking out of experience.
So in all that you do, ensure that your motive of asking the questions is pure.
So that is it, babe.
Go have fun with your guy!
Further Reading: 21 Good Questions to Ask a Girl to You Like