Last updated on October 30th, 2020 at 10:12 pm
- Are you looking for good questions to ask a girl or maybe a few fun first date questions?
- Does the girl you have a crush on rendering you speechless?
- Does your mind draw a blank each time you see a girl you want to talk to?
- Is breaking the ice, not your forte?
- Do you want to get closer to a girl you admire so much or the one you are going out with already?
If you’ve answered in the affirmative to all the questions, then it’s high time you brushed up on your conversation skills.
A simple question can almost always initiate a lengthy conversation and a good conversation is necessary to understand a girl better.
After all, understanding your girl is what this game is all about.
The skills of conversation are sometimes inborn in some people but most of us need to develop these skills, and with practice, we’ll become good at it.
One thing that is of primary importance is to listen attentively to the girl’s answer and then come up with follow up questions.
In no time, you will be having an avid conversation with her as time will seem to fly away.
After all, that is one of the reasons for having a conversation with her in the first place, isn’t it?
To pass the time.
So, let’s dive right in.
In this article, you are going to discover 300 fascinating and interesting questions to ask a girl or your girlfriend and have been subdivided into various categories to make it easier for you to skim through.
So let’s get straight into it…
THIS Psychological Loophole MAKES ANY GIRL Desire You
What Will I Learn?
- 21 Good Questions to Ask a Girl
- 1) What is your favorite book?
- 2) What are your favorite movies?
- 3) Who is your favorite artist? What are your favorite songs?
- 4) Do you have any hobbies?
- 5) Where is the last place you visited, what was it like and what other places are on your travel list?
- 6) What’s your favorite food?
- 7) Who is your best friend from childhood? How did you meet? Are you still in touch?
- 8) Do you play any sport? Do you follow any sport?
- 9) What is the best and worst thing about being a girl?
- 10) Do you have any special skills no one knows about?
- 11) Can you tell me about an embarrassing moment you had?
- 12) Do you have any unnatural fears?
- 13) What are some of your strengths? What aspects of your personality do you think needs improvement?
- 14) Is there a particular memory that you keep going back to? Why?
- 15) What part of your culture are you proud of? And what part of it do you detest?
- 16) If you were the head of the Government of your country then what steps will you take for the betterment of your citizen’s standard of living and the well-being of the international community?
- 17) Could you narrate a funny incident that still brings a smile to your face?
- 18) Who was the worst guest you ever had at your house?
- 19) If you could replace ‘Hello’ as a greeting while answering the phone then what word would you use?
- 20) What annoys you the most?
- 21) Name a few changes that you think should be made to your country’s education system?
- 22) What period in history had the best fashion?
- 23) What superpower would you like to have? How are you going to use it?
- 46 Conversation Starters to Ask a Girl
- 1) Sunrise or Sunset, which one do you like the most?
- 2) Describe your dream vacation?
- 3) Which season do you eagerly wait for every year?
- 4) What activities or hobbies do you love the most?
- 5) Do you follow current affairs and international news?
- 6) Are you into any sport?
- 7) What is your favorite time of the day?
- 8) Do you have a favorite time of the year?
- 9) What kind of festival attracts you?
- 10) Have you ever been to another country? Why? Also, tell me about your experience there.
- 11) Do you believe in God?
- 12) Can you describe your first real adventure?
- 13) What was your first proper job?
- 14) If tomorrow is your last day on earth, how do you plan to spend it?
- 15) What is the best gift you ever received?
- 16) What is the best gift you have ever given to someone?
- 17) What are your religious beliefs?
- 18) What is the last movie that you watched and enjoyed?
- 19) If you could have a superpower which one would you choose and why?
- 20) What is the best advice you have received?
- 21) What is the worst job you ever had? Why?
- 22) If you had the chance to go on a road trip with a famous personality where would you go and who would you take with you?
- 23) Beauty or Brains? Which appeals more to you?
- 24) How complex is your family history?
- 25) What can you do so well even with your eyes closed?
- 26) Was there a special event or circumstance around your name?
- 27) What word comes into your mind when you look at my face?
- 28) Do you think you will be a helicopter mom?
- 29) What is the biggest recipe disaster you have had in the kitchen?
- 30) How much money do you think you’ll need to live a good life?
- 31) Do you always have a Plan B?
- 32) What is that one thing you need that you think will complete you?
- 33) Which do you always listen to, your heart or mind?
- 34) What’s the biggest prank you have played on a friend?
- 35) Would you take a brain transplant from a robot?
- 36) Who do you tend to take sides within a movie, the hero or villain?
- 37) What popular trend do you find annoying?
- 38) What food will you never eat even when starving?
- 39) If you could paint a picture of heaven, what will it look like?
- 40) Can you tell me five things at the top of your bucket list?
- 41) Would you give up your job to follow your true dream?
- 42) Who was the last person that saw you cry?
- 43) Can you tell me about the most annoying person in your workplace?
- 44) Do you follow health fads or diets?
- 45) Would you rather live in ignorance about your loved ones’ vices or you will like to know?
- 46) Have you ever been forced to perform a task and ended up enjoying it after?
- 20 Best Questions to Ask a Girl
- 1) Comfort or Trend? Choose.
- 2) What is an accessory for all occasions?
- 3) What is your best dress style?
- 4) Long walks or Long drives?
- 5) Where would you like to go if you are traveling alone?
- 6) Which woman motivates you the most?
- 7) What are the three qualities you look for in a man?
- 8) What are the three qualities you look for in a woman?
- 9) The first thing you notice on a date?
- 10) What is the most relaxing spot in your house?
- 11) How do you spend your time alone?
- 12) What five things are on your bucket list?
- 13) What are your ambitions in life?
- 14) Beach, Forrest, Hill, or Countryside? Where do you feel the most peaceful?
- 15) Do looks matter?
- 16) Do you prefer a routine to spontaneity?
- 17) Do you have a sweet tooth?
- 18) What era of fashion do you like the most?
- 19) Are you an extrovert or are you an introvert?
- 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
- 1) What can I cook to impress you?
- 2) Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out?
- 3) What is your best food?
- 4) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- 5) How do you like to have your eggs?
- 6) What is your favorite street food? What is your go-to place for street food?
- 7) What is your favorite cuisine?
- 8) Do you like to party?
- 9) Were you well behaved or naughty as a kid?
- 10) Who is your favorite writer?
- 11) What is your favorite genre of book?
- 12) What is your favorite genre of music or favorite artist(s)?
- 13) Mind or Heart, which one do you follow more often?
- 15) What three things you must have in your handbag?
- 16) Who do you trust for advice?
- 17) What would be your dream job?
- 18) Are you a new age or old school?
- 19) Humorous or Serious? Choose.
- 20) One word your family may use to describe you?
- 21) One word your friends may use to describe you?
- 20 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
- 1) Who is your most annoying family member?
- 2) Have you ever pulled an outrageous prank on someone?
- 3) Who is the worst person to be stuck on an island with?
- 4) What is the weirdest text message you received from your parents?
- 5) What is the funniest advice you have ever received from a younger sibling?
- 6) What is the weirdest rumor you have heard about yourself?
- 7) Can you describe an embarrassing situation you have been in?
- 8) What was your weirdest experience at a family gathering?
- 9) Can you name an unconventional pet that you wish to keep and why?
- 10) What song annoys you the most?
- 11) Is there a tune that you can’t get out of your head but you find extremely annoying?
- 12) Will you tell me about an embarrassing childhood memory?
- 13) What was the strangest dream you ever had?
- 14) Did you ever get into trouble for doing something illegal?
- 15) If you were to be a dog, which breed would you be?
- 16) Do you have any weird talents that people don’t know about?
- 17) What strange superstition do/did you believe in?
- 18) Can you narrate an incident where you laughed hard but shouldn’t have?
- 19) What subject in school did you hate the most?
- 20) Do you have a cousin who gets on your nerves?
- 23 Random Questions to Ask a Girl
- 25 Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
- 43 Questions to Ask a Girl over Text
- 27 Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
- 31 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
- 23 Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
- In conclusion…
21 Good Questions to Ask a Girl
First, let’s start off with common questions you can ask a girl.
1) What is your favorite book?
The good old favorite question! You can’t go wrong with this. Talk about the books she read growing up and the ones that influenced her the most.
Ask her if she has any favorites.
Why does she like a book?
You can follow up with her favorite characters from books she most identifies with.
Answers to these questions will reveal a whole lot about the girl.
Also Read: Things to Talk About With Your Girlfriend
2) What are your favorite movies?
Movies tell us stories we otherwise would not have heard, it shows us characters we dream to be and take us to places we can only imagine in our dreams.
As with books, a person’s choice of movies and the characters she identifies with the most reveals a lot about her personality.
3) Who is your favorite artist? What are your favorite songs?
You can see where I am going with this. The point of such questions as mentioned above is to understand her disposition and moral fabric.
You can understand her views and how she sees the world.
4) Do you have any hobbies?
Most of us do.
You may even find something in common with the girl. A girl who is passionate about her hobbies is strong-willed, determined, and patience to say the least.
To keep the conversation rolling, ask her more questions regarding her hobby. Do not feign interest.
If you do not have any idea about what she does then let her know and ask her to teach you.
Traveling is fun and also essential to get your bearings together in between the chaos of daily life.
Talking about foreign countries and exotic places fills us with wanderlust and is an excellent topic for conversation.
Share with her your travel plans for the future and see if the two of you have any places in common.
If you do, you can plan a vacation together.
6) What’s your favorite food?
Yes, this is the tertiary need of every living thing after air and water. Ask her about her favorite dish, her favorite places to eat out, the cuisines she likes, and if she loves cooking.
This one of the most interesting fun questions to ask girls.
To get a conversation to flow naturally, do not overthink. Speak your mind and listen carefully when the girl speaks. You can even ask her if she is allergic to any food, or if she finds a specific dish unpalatable.
These exciting tidbits offer us a peek into another person’s life and her likes as well as her dislikes.
7) Who is your best friend from childhood? How did you meet? Are you still in touch?
It is often said that friends are for life. While that is not quite the reality, there are, however, few friends who remain with us through our lifetime.
Best friends are such rare gems who will always be a part of our life and who have influenced us a lot. It is a special relationship, and we share some special moments with them.
Getting her to share those special memories with you is the best you can do.
Although talking about her best friend is a great idea unless she is touchy about it. If she doesn’t want to answer it now, let her be. She will come around once she wants to confide in you and trust you.
8) Do you play any sport? Do you follow any sport?
Contrary to popular belief, girls are also interested in sports and can play quite well. Women around the world have been widely taking to sports and excelling too.
Many girls enjoy sports and adventure as much as we boys do. So try to find out if she likes a particular game or if she plays any, during her free time.
If it is a sport you both enjoy, then you can bond over it very quickly. So these are some general questions to ask to get to know a girl. You can try to come up with some of your own.
The idea is to get her to open up to you and share the moments and memories that she holds near and dear.
9) What is the best and worst thing about being a girl?
It is a significant question and asked for well thought out answers instead of the generic statements based on gender.
This will give her a chance to really give it a thought if she has not already done so and will help her learn more about herself too.
On the other hand, you get to know what she treasures.
10) Do you have any special skills no one knows about?
This is an interesting question that brings out the best in a girl.
Many of us have certain unique talents that we keep to ourselves hidden away from the rest of the world.
She may have some unusual talents as well. Prod her about any weird skill she might have picked up over the years.
More often than no we shy away from showing such unconventional skills, but given the right opportunity we let ourselves out.
11) Can you tell me about an embarrassing moment you had?
Even though some girls may not want to answer such questions, the majority will find it amusing and will often tell you about an embarrassing situation.
We all have faced such situations, and we have promptly moved on by leaving such incidents behind us.
It is a great way to remember such an incident after a long time and share some casual laughs.
12) Do you have any unnatural fears?
Talking about unnatural fears may not be the best idea, however, if a girl shares her fears with you openly, then it only shows her courage.
Upon knowing her fear, you can help her face it and overcome it.
Sometimes we need a guiding hand to help us cross a wobbly bridge. Be that guiding hand and don’t let go.
Also, assure her you are not going to play a prank on her once you know about her fear.
These are deep questions, and it requires a great deal of courage and honesty to answer them.
Talking with each other about your strengths helps you to understand each other better.
You can now decide if she is the girl for you. She too can determine if you are the kind of guy she is looking for.
When talking about her weaknesses, try to be compassionate and helpful towards her instead of judging her.
Words of kindness and encouragement can help her overcome her shortcomings, and you too can gain the same way.
14) Is there a particular memory that you keep going back to? Why?
This question is an even more personal question and delves deep into her psyche.
Every one of us holds our memories very dear and near.
There are specific memories however which we hold closer and dearer than the rest.
Getting a girl to talk about a memory she keeps remembering is asking a lot from her. But she will be willing to open up if your approach is encouraging and shows genuine care rather than pure curiosity.
Share your memories too and hours will pass you by without your notice.
15) What part of your culture are you proud of? And what part of it do you detest?
Personal questions seem to be the norm of this article, one might say. When you are trying to get to know a girl better, personal questions are the best way to go.
Not only are you asking questions about her culture but also about her opinion on it.
In this way, you get to know where the girl comes from and what her people are like. ‘ The social festivities she takes part in, the religion she follows, and the customs she follows.
Once you get to know the initial details delve deeper and ask for her opinion on the customs of her culture.
Such debates on social and cultural issues provide food for thought and also reveal how a person thinks.
At this point, you may be thinking if this is an interview question rather than an easy idea to pick up girls.
If the girl you want to know more about is socially aware and keeps track of current events in her country as well as around the world, then she will find this question appropriate, and finding it worthy of her time will give it some thought.
Questions like this will give you a clear idea of what she is like and if global or national affairs interest her at all.
On a lighter note let’s take a look at some funny questions to ask a girl.
A sense of humor is a widely sought-after quality in men, but what many may not know is that men find humor in a woman equally attractive.
17) Could you narrate a funny incident that still brings a smile to your face?
Going down memory lane is a tricky business as one never knows what one might stumble upon.
Funny memories though, hold a special place in our hearts. Ask her to narrate the incident vividly and listen intently.
Such incidents are a source of laughter many years later and also lets her re-live the moment again.
As the question subtly points out the incident will bring a smile on her face and yours too hopefully. Remembering funny incidents will lighten up the mood of the conversation.
18) Who was the worst guest you ever had at your house?
We all have some bad experiences with certain guests at our house.
While such incidents might not have been funny when it happened, they are hilarious when recounted after several years after we have moved on.
It is a good thing to look back at your past and extract some comedy out of it.
Questions like this get your creative juices flowing and turn a boring conversation on its head.
Watch her as she scratches her head to come up with words to replace ‘Hello’.
As creatures of habit, we are often unable to shed conventional practices in lieu of unconventional ones.
Have fun watching her try her best to find the right word for the situation.
The results are sure to be hilarious.
20) What annoys you the most?
This question is a goldmine!
All of us are easily annoyed by a lot of little things in our day to day lives.
Sharing such details with another person can result in comic outcomes.
Be amazed by the little things that get on her nerve.
This topic provides for loads of fun later on and if you have known her for quite some time now then use the knowledge to the best of your ability to really get to know her when the occasion presents itself.
Do not however cross the line!
21) Name a few changes that you think should be made to your country’s education system?
There is so much to talk about when it comes to the running of a country among them perhaps none is as widely talked about as the country’s education system.
Get her opinion on the current education system, what she think is not working, and how it can be improved.
These are basic social things we should be aware of as citizens and debating on such issues is great to keep a conversation running.
22) What period in history had the best fashion?
Girls are naturally towards anything associated with fashion. Most girls do indeed have a keen eye for fashion.
Fashion has undergone dynamic changes throughout history, and there are few things as exciting as getting a girl’s take on the history of fashion. While she talks about fashion be sure to make out her likes and dislikes.
After all, that is the essence of asking these questions.
23) What superpower would you like to have? How are you going to use it?
I am going to sum it up by going fictional. Superpowers are what everyone wants.
It will be interesting to know what power she would like.
Much more fascinating to know will be how she will put it to use for the greater good, or will she?
60 Seconds Seduction
How to INSTANTLY attract ANY woman in less than a minute...
46 Conversation Starters to Ask a Girl
Sitting beside a beautiful girl and not knowing what to say is almost like a nightmare and frankly, we have all been there.
You are often left with a weird toothy grin and no words which put her off.
This is why we are here to help you with a list of 23 questions to get you talking to that pretty girl who freezes your mind, twists your tongue, and renders you momentarily speechless.
Read on to become a confident ice-breaker.
1) Sunrise or Sunset, which one do you like the most?
An apparently simple question to start with. It gives her an opportunity to think.
An uncommon way to start a conversation with a girl you don’t know yet or any person for that matter.
2) Describe your dream vacation?
We all have a dream vacation plan and so does she. Share yours too as one can never tell where this question may lead you.
3) Which season do you eagerly wait for every year?
Quite a common question to ask but one that can spark a nice conversation. You also get to know her preference.
4) What activities or hobbies do you love the most?
Our hobbies are personal and define how we are as persons. What better way to know her?
5) Do you follow current affairs and international news?
Is she aware? Are you?
6) Are you into any sport?
This might make or break a conversation. If she follows sport then good for you. Carry the conversation forward by asking her what sports she is into and if she plays any. May lead to a ‘play date’.
7) What is your favorite time of the day?
We all have that time of the day we love the most. A pleasant way to start a conversation.
8) Do you have a favorite time of the year?
One question leads to another and then to another. A wider variation of the previous question. Effective nonetheless.
9) What kind of festival attracts you?
Carnivals? Food festivals? Music festivals? Or traditional ones? So many to choose from and you may find something in common.
10) Have you ever been to another country? Why? Also, tell me about your experience there.
If she hasn’t been to any, ask her what country she always wished to visit.
11) Do you believe in God?
A fundamental question that addresses her beliefs. It also tells you if she is on the same page as you regarding the God dilemma.
12) Can you describe your first real adventure?
This gets her to open up about her past and also gives you an opportunity to share your adventure stories with her. Not many better ways to connect unless either one of you is a couch potato.
13) What was your first proper job?
First jobs are always memorable. It is the first real responsibility that one has to shoulder. You can also ask many other related questions.
14) If tomorrow is your last day on earth, how do you plan to spend it?
A rather thought-provoking question that addresses one of your deepest fears- nonexistence.
So much to do and so many places to go yet this is a question which may surprise you with a simple answer.
15) What is the best gift you ever received?
Now that you know try to better it if possible.
16) What is the best gift you have ever given to someone?
Tells you about the kind of person she is.
17) What are your religious beliefs?
To each their own. A vital question, however, to avoid conflict later on.
18) What is the last movie that you watched and enjoyed?
So much to talk about here. This may lead to long conversations and unless you have better plans, this is what you are after, I believe.
19) If you could have a superpower which one would you choose and why?
Humans crave power. Superpowers are better. A tad unrealistic yet a good conversation starter.
20) What is the best advice you have received?
A piece of free advice is always solicited plus you get to know what matters to her. Share one you received with her.
21) What is the worst job you ever had? Why?
Complaining feels good.
Complaining to a companion, Better.
A fun question that gets her thinking and talking too.
23) Beauty or Brains? Which appeals more to you?
Speaks a lot about the girl you want to go out with.
24) How complex is your family history?
She might not know a lot about her family history and your question could push her to fill the empty spaces.
25) What can you do so well even with your eyes closed?
It will be fun to actually watch her do it and judge for yourself how good she is at it.
26) Was there a special event or circumstance around your name?
Many people are given names that represent something significant.
It will be interesting to find out the story behind her name.
27) What word comes into your mind when you look at my face?
You should have a thick skin before asking this as the word may not be so flattering.
28) Do you think you will be a helicopter mom?
She’ll most probably go for being a fun mom.
Just smile like you don’t know how that wish quickly goes out of the window when the kids start coming.
29) What is the biggest recipe disaster you have had in the kitchen?
Her answer will let you know if you should flee from any offer of a cooking date.
30) How much money do you think you’ll need to live a good life?
She may have a very high taste.
As long as she is not hoping to get it all off you, it’s all good.
31) Do you always have a Plan B?
You will discover if you will be expected to save the situation when her only plan hits the rocks.
32) What is that one thing you need that you think will complete you?
How nice it will be if she says you are that thing that completes her.
Be ready to hear some unrealistic thoughts too.
33) Which do you always listen to, your heart or mind?
She can be all about logic or sentiment.
34) What’s the biggest prank you have played on a friend?
Be prepared to deal with her naughty side.
Don’t let her ideas of a prank shock you.
35) Would you take a brain transplant from a robot?
She might think you are nuts at first.
But it’s okay to ask a question that doesn’t make much sense but still comes across as interesting.
36) Who do you tend to take sides within a movie, the hero or villain?
She might have a dark side that makes her side with the villain or she might fantasize about being swept off her feet by a superhero.
37) What popular trend do you find annoying?
You can have an interesting time discussing the trend and what makes it annoying.
38) What food will you never eat even when starving?
It is a cute question to ask so you never offer her that food.
39) If you could paint a picture of heaven, what will it look like?
Her personal picture of heaven might be so different from the common view and get you thinking of new possibilities.
40) Can you tell me five things at the top of your bucket list?
You can work together to achieve some of the things she mentions.
41) Would you give up your job to follow your true dream?
You can determine if she is the impulsive type that can start anew anytime or a deliberate kind of person who weighs their decisions more seriously.
42) Who was the last person that saw you cry?
This question will help you discover how willing she is to be vulnerable in front of other people.
43) Can you tell me about the most annoying person in your workplace?
This is a great way to learn of her pet peeves and have a good laugh.
44) Do you follow health fads or diets?
You will know not to offer her sizzling bacon when she is a vegan.
45) Would you rather live in ignorance about your loved ones’ vices or you will like to know?
Ignorance might be bliss for her or not.
You will be able to decide what to do if you find yourself armed with information that may hurt her.
46) Have you ever been forced to perform a task and ended up enjoying it after?
It will be interesting to discuss the reasons behind her initial reluctance.
Controversial New Technique Attracts Women To You WITHOUT Saying A Word...
20 Best Questions to Ask a Girl
Here is a score of the best questions you can ask a girl.
These questions not only get them thinking but also encourage them to share a lot about themselves than they would generally do.
The following questions may be funny or weird but they are definitely off the track which is why we think they are the best.
1) Comfort or Trend? Choose.
With this one, you get to know her opinion on one of the more important facets of a girl’s life- fashion.
2) What is an accessory for all occasions?
Another question pertaining to one of her many strong suits (pun involuntarily intended) which tells you about her likes as well as her choices.
3) What is your best dress style?
Comfort dresses are mostly simple and rarely extravagant, be it a boy or a girl.
If not so, run, faster than you can.
4) Long walks or Long drives?
A long drive sounds better than a long walk only when someone else is driving.
If she prefers walking to driving ask her out on a trek.
5) Where would you like to go if you are traveling alone?
Contrary to popular belief women are more than capable of solo travel.
Don’t presume otherwise! Suggest a destination that may appeal to her.
6) Which woman motivates you the most?
Behind every successful woman is another woman inspiring her.
Who is that woman in her life?
It doesn’t have to be famous.
Maybe her mother or grandmother inspires her. Tell her about the woman who inspires you too.
7) What are the three qualities you look for in a man?
Ah! The golden question.
Listen carefully and behave accordingly.
8) What are the three qualities you look for in a woman?
Listen even more carefully! Speaks volumes about the girl.
9) The first thing you notice on a date?
If you are planning to ask her on a date this is where you pay attention.
Brush, shave, shower, and put on your best attitude, is all we can say.
She will tell you the rest.
10) What is the most relaxing spot in your house?
The roof seems to be popular.
May even be her room. Important to know for the future.
11) How do you spend your time alone?
This allows her to open up about what she does in her private time. Never invade someone’s alone time. Help her spend it better instead.
12) What five things are on your bucket list?
A good chance to find things in common. You can also help her to take a few of them off the list.
13) What are your ambitions in life?
Talking about her goals will lead you to understand what she wants from life. It will also reveal how driven she is.
14) Beach, Forrest, Hill, or Countryside? Where do you feel the most peaceful?
A multiple-choice question which tells you if she likes the same destination as you like.
15) Do looks matter?
To some it does. To others it is trivial. Which group does she belong to? Very important to know.
16) Do you prefer a routine to spontaneity?
- Does she plan everything?
- Does she go with the flow?
In the words of Heath Ledger’s Joker, is she “a schemer” or “a dog chasing a car”?
17) Do you have a sweet tooth?
Most of us do. If she does too, treats her!
18) What era of fashion do you like the most?
Not your forte? Don’t worry. You only need to listen. Let her express herself.
19) Are you an extrovert or are you an introvert?
She talks either way and you act accordingly. If she is an introvert avoid asking private questions too early.
A patient ear is what an introvert mostly needs.
Lend her one.
Hot Women Reveal...
The#1 WayTo Get Them Into BedWITHOUTPickup Lines Or Tricks...
21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
Going up to the girl you like is nerve-wracking.
Talking to her is even more so. Fret not, as we have compiled 21 questions to ask the girl you like.
The objective is to know her better than you currently do and to get her to like you back.
Read on, Romeos.
1) What can I cook to impress you?
Right off the bat an impressive question. It shows the girl you like how far you are willing to go for her.
You also learn about her tastes.
2) Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out?
This is something you need to know before further dates so that you don’t burn a hole in your pocket.
3) What is your best food?
More food-related questions. It is important to know the dish that comforts her and maybe later cook it for her.
4) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Essential to know, especially when she is sad.
5) How do you like to have your eggs?
Eggs are the great divider.
Scrambled or omelet, poached, or boiled?
Learn to make her favorite kind and surprise her.
6) What is your favorite street food? What is your go-to place for street food?
Food conversations are always great fun.
Even more so when it involves street food. Maybe you get to know of a place you haven’t been to before.
You too can suggest she try a particular place or dish.
7) What is your favorite cuisine?
More food question.
Saves the hassle of planning where to eat on your next date.
No more food questions, seriously.
8) Do you like to party?
Or does she like it more personal?
Are you two on the same page?
9) Were you well behaved or naughty as a kid?
How much has she changed since then?
10) Who is your favorite writer?
We all have favorite writers and it’ll be incredibly awesome to know hers.
11) What is your favorite genre of book?
Useful to know if there is a special occasion coming up like her birthday.
12) What is your favorite genre of music or favorite artist(s)?
Silently pray that she doesn’t name Justin Bieber. Start collecting songs that may mean something to her.
13) Mind or Heart, which one do you follow more often?
14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Also, ask her if she ever fell in love at first sight.
15) What three things you must have in your handbag?
Her choice of items and the reasons behind choosing said items reveal her personality.
16) Who do you trust for advice?
If you really like the girl you need to get on the good side of the person she blindly trusts.
17) What would be your dream job?
You get to know about what she likes to do from the answer to this question.
18) Are you a new age or old school?
This one may spark a debate. Debates are an effective way to understand the other person’s point of view.
19) Humorous or Serious? Choose.
Crack a joke or two. You’ll know.
20) One word your family may use to describe you?
This is might be a funny question but sometimes it is not.
It really tells the kind of girl she is.
21) One word your friends may use to describe you?
Some friends can be crazy at times and in fact, friends give us nicknames that sound funny as hell.
THIS Psychological Loophole MAKES ANY GIRL Desire You
20 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
Every girl likes a guy who can make her laugh. Humor is one of the many qualities that a girl searches for in a man.
It’s time to be humorous and tickle her funny bone.
Don’t have any original one-liner? Don’t sweat.
Here we have a list of twenty funny questions to ask a girl.
1) Who is your most annoying family member?
We all have one, maybe more than one. She will hardly pass over the chance to complain about an annoying relative.
2) Have you ever pulled an outrageous prank on someone?
If yes then dare her to do a more outrageous one. If she hasn’t, it’s time you taught her.
3) Who is the worst person to be stuck on an island with?
Pray to the invisible being you believe in that she doesn’t take your name.
4) What is the weirdest text message you received from your parents?
There must be many between the two of you to laugh away an entire evening.
5) What is the funniest advice you have ever received from a younger sibling?
Unsolicited advice is often hilarious.
6) What is the weirdest rumor you have heard about yourself?
Rumors! The bane of our existence. Best to take them with a pinch of salt.
7) Can you describe an embarrassing situation you have been in?
Don’t be shy to reveal your own awkward experiences. Bonding over your embarrassments can be more fun than you expect.
8) What was your weirdest experience at a family gathering?
Family and weirdness go hand in hand. You also get to know how weird her family is.
9) Can you name an unconventional pet that you wish to keep and why?
This is sweet for almost all ladies out there.
This question will definitely bring out the sweet and loving side of her.
10) What song annoys you the most?
Hope against hope it is one of Bieber’s or someone you don’t like.
11) Is there a tune that you can’t get out of your head but you find extremely annoying?
Na na na na na na na na na na…. Batman!
You got that, right?
12) Will you tell me about an embarrassing childhood memory?
Don’t be shy. Tell her one too.
13) What was the strangest dream you ever had?
From running naked in your school hallway to walking a chicken by the beach. As if dreams could get any weirder.
14) Did you ever get into trouble for doing something illegal?
Poke the daredevil out from inside her. Reminiscing over old mistakes is fun.
15) If you were to be a dog, which breed would you be?
This is indeed a very funny question to ask any girl and it’ll definitely bring out the comedian in her.
16) Do you have any weird talents that people don’t know about?
Request her to show off her weird talent and you show off yours. Time shall fly.
17) What strange superstition do/did you believe in?
Everywhere you go in the world, there is always a superstition about somebody or something. It’d be great to get to listen to hers.
18) Can you narrate an incident where you laughed hard but shouldn’t have?
Talking about old humorous incidents sets the ball rolling and you can spend the whole day laughing at your old deeds.
19) What subject in school did you hate the most?
Get her to talk about her school days and you may never know where the conversation may end up.
20) Do you have a cousin who gets on your nerves?
We all had to deal with an irksome cousin sometime in our lives. Talking about it helps to understand what annoys each other.
Here’s a list of 55 more funny questions to ask a girl to make her laugh really hard.
60 Seconds Seduction
How to INSTANTLY attract ANY woman in less than a minute...
23 Random Questions to Ask a Girl
Here are a few random questions that are quite useful to understand the girl you are talking to. Most of the questions are quite odd while some are outright bizarre.
1) Do you daydream?
2) Can you tell me about a phobia you overcame?
3) Have you ever got bullied in school?
4) Have you ever gone out of your way to help someone? How?
5) How do you relax after work?
6) Who are two of your favorite actresses and actors?
7) What social custom confuses you?
8) What is your most used mode of transportation?
9) Can you name one job you are willing to do without pay?
10) Can you name a job you won’t do even for a huge sum of money?
11) What time do you wake up in the morning?
12) If you could have only 5 possessions with you, what would they be?
13) What is the most important skill you want to develop?
14) How much did you enjoy school?
15) What song are you currently listening to on loop?
16) When did you vote for the first time?
17) What would you do if you win a million dollars tomorrow?
18) Are you fond of a dog or a cat?
19) If given $100,000, how would you spend it?
20) Given the chance, what country would you wish to be born in?
21) Can you survive a month without the internet?
22) Who is your favorite historical personality and why?
23) What was the last book you read that left a lasting impression on you?
Here is a more detailed list of random questions to ask a girl that you’ll find very interesting.
25 Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
1) What’s the worst phobia you have?
2) How long do you take to shower?
3) Did you have any near-death experience?
4) What will you never eat or drink to save your life?
5) Do you snore when you sleep?
6) Do you have any weird habits?
7) What 3 things would you take with you if you were to go to space for a week?
8) What 3 items are always in your refrigerator?
9) What is your opinion on PUBG?
10) If you were a character in Game of Thrones, which house would you belong or owe allegiance to?
11) Have you ever gatecrashed a party and got away with it?
12) If you could spend a night with a celebrity, who would it be?
13) Do you have any strange mania no one knows about?
14) Have you ever sleep-walked?
15) Do you have a collection of strange items that you are embarrassed about?
16) What’s the quirkiest ice-cream flavor?
17) Have you overheard any weird conversation in a public place? Narrate.
18) How would your dream room look like?
19) What are the three essential things in your bathroom?
20) Do you dislike a famous person for no reason?
21) Can you tell me your funniest hangover story?
22) If you could be the mayor of your city for a year, what changes would you bring to your city?
23) What is the weirdest dress you’ve ever worn?
24) At what age did you learn how babies are born?
25) What are 3 weirdest ingredients to make a smoothie with?
Click the link to get more weird questions to ask a girl.
Controversial New Technique Attracts Women To You WITHOUT Saying A Word...
43 Questions to Ask a Girl over Text
Text message, be it via Messenger or via Whatsapp, is the go-to form of communication for most people in this day and age.
Thus it is necessary to know the right questions to ask a girl over text messages to keep her talking to you.
This program also reveals some text messages girls send to men and how you can steal some of those powerful text messages.
1) Do you prefer real books or e-books?
2) Streaming platforms or Movie Theatres? Where do you stand?
3) Can you spend a month without your cell phone?
4) What are the 3 essential apps on your phone?
5) What are three advantages of technology?
6) What are the three disadvantages of technology?
7) If you could invent a technology, what purpose would it serve?
8) What is your opinion about Facebook and its effects?
9) Are you into video games? What games have you played and are good at?
10) What are your thoughts on artificial intelligence?
11) Do you think technology can be used to combat global warming? How?
12) Do you think social media is a boon or a bane?
13) Have you been to live performance of a play?
14) What kind of indoor activities do you perform other than reading or gaming?
15) What outdoor activity excites you the most?
16) Are you a follower of traditions?
17) What is the funniest auto-corrected message you have ever received?
18) What five songs are always on your cell phone?
19) If you could be part of a fictional world which one would you choose?
20) What fantasy character do you relate to the most?
21) At what age did you own your own cell phone?
22) What do you think is the biggest threat to your success in life?
23) Do you own anything cheap that has an added sentimental value?
24) Does your family work with written or unwritten rules?
25) Can you tell me five traits you think we have in common?
26) Do you like surprises?
27) If you could change three things about yourself, what will they be?
28) Do you have a safe house you could run to if you get in trouble with the law?
29) Do you have a favorite saying?
30) Is there something you will never do even if you were offered a billion dollars?
31) What are the things you would do to cheer a sad friend up?
32) Would you marry your father if he wasn’t your parent?
33) How many minutes does it take you to dress up for an outing?
34) Is there something that your parents don’t know about you?
35) Do you find older men more attractive?
36) Are you the weepy type when watching romantic movies?
37) Have you ever been so excited that you couldn’t sleep?
38) What brand was your first phone?
39) Have you ever dated someone you met on social media?
40) What’s the spookiest message you have received online?
41) What TV show are you still angry about its cancellation?
42) If you could choose between having a road and an air trip, which would it be?
43) Have you ever taken back a favor or gift?
27 Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
Getting to know a girl might be the toughest assignment you ever come across.
Understanding her is a completely different ball game.
However, a few well thought out questions can lead to you knowing her well enough and understand her better.
1) Where were you born and brought up?
2) What are some of your greatest childhood memories?
3) Can you narrate a story that scared you as a child?
4) Are you still in touch with your childhood friends?
5) Are you an early riser or a late sleeper?
6) Who were your childhood celebrities?
7) Do you have siblings? How is your relationship with them?
8) Growing up, who influenced you the most? Your father or mother?
9) Do you vote?
10) What are your retirement plans?
11) What changes do you wish to bring about in society?
12) Can you play any musical instruments?
13) Do you have any nicknames?
14) What topic could you talk extensively about for fifteen minutes without any preparation?
15) Window seat or aisle seat, which is your favorite?
16) What is your choice of alcohol?
17) Which book has left a lasting impression on you and you often go back to?
18) What subjects did you like the most in school?
19) Who is your closest friend?
20) Does one’s skin color matter to you?
21) What was your favorite story as a child?
22) How do you spend your weekends?
23) If you were offered an all-expenses-paid trip to a city, where would you most likely go?
24) What destination do you find the most romantic?
25) Do you have any unpopular opinion that you keep to yourself?
26) Do you have a pet?
27) Are you laidback or a fast mover?
Hot Women Reveal...
The#1 WayTo Get Them Into BedWITHOUTPickup Lines Or Tricks...
31 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
It’s time to get personal – in a friendly style.
Here are 27 questions for an intimate tête-à-tête with a girl.
Personal questions help you to better understand a girl you already know.
However, it’s a two-way street and you are going to have to open up about yourself too if you expect her to do the same.
1) What is one thing about you that others may find irritating?
2) What is one thing that irritates you?
3) Are you ashamed of any prejudice you may have?
4) How close were you to your grandparents?
5) What comforts you when you are ill?
6) Do you have any bad habits that you are working on fixing?
7) How many close friends do you currently have?
8) Do you have any regrets?
9) What are your thoughts on marriage and having a family?
10) Which side of the bed do you sleep on the most?
11) Any ex-boyfriend you still have feelings for?
12) What is a positive lesson that you have learned from a past relationship?
13) What is your view on abortion?
14) What is your view on homosexuality?
15) Have you ever taken any drugs?
16) What little things in life annoy you the most?
17) Do you believe emotional intimacy and physical intimacy can exist separately? Or do they have to come in a pair?
18) A quality you admire in a person you do not like?
19) Can you recall any tragic incident that you experienced or witnessed which left a severe mark on you?
20) Do you have strong opinions about any particular issue?
21) Who would you choose; between a brooding prince and a joyful pauper?
22) Do you have any OCD?
23) Is there any childhood memory that still troubles you?
24) Who was your first crush?
25) Do you have a crush on any celebrity?
26) What is the most important thing you want from a relationship?
27) What traits do you look for in your life partner?
28) What personal things do you do when you get bored at home?
29) What are the things you do or the activities you engage in when you get depressed?
30) What do you think is the major cause of problems in many marriages today?
31) Have you ever gotten drunk at a party and had a one-night stand with a guy you hate?
23 Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
Thought-provoking questions are the last on our list.
These questions demand attention and imagination.
The answers may range from creatively original to downright ridiculous, but they are sure to give you a lot to ponder on.
1) What are your thoughts on gender discrimination in the workplace?
2) What gives you hope?
3) What do you think happens after death?
4) Is there someone you once looked down but who taught you an important lesson later on?
5) How will the universe end?
6) Do you believe that there may be life on some other planet?
7) If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
8) What steps are you taking to fight global warming?
9) What three steps can nations take immediately to curb pollution?
10) What is humanity’s biggest error?
11) If you could go 10 years back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give her?
12) If you could travel 10 years to the future and meet your older self, what question would you like to ask her?
13) Do you support any social causes?
14) Teenage or adulthood? Which do you prefer?
15) Do you have any political opinions?
16) What do you think is your purpose in life?
17) If you could go back in time and change only one thing what would you change?
18) Is there any apparently trivial incident in your life that changed you forever?
19) What is the one thing that you want to accomplish before you die? Are you close to accomplishing it?
20) What keeps you up at night?
21) Is there a recurring thought that scares you?
22) Are you afraid of death?
23) Why do you think religion came into existence?
Here’re more deep questions to ask a girl.
60 Seconds Seduction
How to INSTANTLY attract ANY woman in less than a minute...
These are some of the questions to ask a girl.
Note: These questions are not meant to be a kinda job interview. It’s highly recommended not to ask all the questions in a single day.
Take it slow…One day at a time…
As you get to know the girl better, the deeper your questions will be.
But in all that you do, make sure that you ask questions that will lead to a successful relationship.
One thing I’ll strongly recommend you do is to make sure you continue the conversation by asking follow-up questions and participating too.
These are just ‘beginning’ questions to ask a girl.
I want you to get to a point where you’d no longer seek for questions to ask the girl you like or love.
You’d know by then the kind of questions that will interest her and bubble her heart and the ones that would be condescending downright rude.
Now it’s your turn.
Comment below the most interesting questions you’d like to ask a girl or as a girl, comment on the question(s) you’d like a guy to ask you.
Also Check Out: Make Him Worship You Review
You Might Also Like Reading:
101 Open When Letter Ideas [The Only List You’ll Need]