Last updated on August 6th, 2020 at 11:39 am
- Looking for questions to ask a girl over text?
- Want to know things to talk about when texting a girl or your girlfriend?
Then, you’re in the right place!
If it’s a girl you just met and you really want to keep things going, there are texting methods that can keep her interested.
We’ll start by saying that you need to make it fun, and light-hearted, not all serious and heavy stuff in the beginning.
Because when you make a gal smile and her eyes light up when she sees your message, you’re on the right path!
That’s why we’ve carefully selected 150 questions to ask over text to keep the conversation going with her.
These questions contain flirty, funny, weird, and interesting topics to text a girl.
These are going to come in handy and many will lead to plenty of chatting and laughs to get your new ‘relationship’ off to a good start.
So without further ado, let’s get started…
Also Read: Bobby Rio’s Magnetic Messaging Review
What Will I Learn?
150 Flirty and Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
So, what do you ask a girl on text?
Here are what to text about;
1) What dumb questions have you been asked?
2) What’s a perfect type of evening for you?
3) When I feel like hearing your voice, can I call you?
4) Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
5) Guess how many stars exploded in the galaxy today
6) If I moved to a really faraway place, would you come along?
7) If we shared a vacation, where would it be?
8) What would your warning label say?
9) Will you meet my parents?
10) What’s something really embarrassing you did in your life?
11) Are you good at keeping secrets?
12) What hobby do you do that I will also like?
13) What word would you use to describe me?
14) What things turn you on?
15) What would surprise me to find in your bedroom?
16) What were your first thoughts when you saw me?
17) What one question would you ask about your future?
18) What name would you like me to call you?
19) What do you like most about yourself?
20) How would you spend your day if it was your last day on earth?
21) What things make you feel sexy?
22) What would your reaction be if I could read your mind?
23) Do you have a phone voice you use?
24) What very expensive thing did you ever buy yourself?
25) Were you very popular at school?
26) What’s your fave ice-cream and topping?
27) If we started our own band, what would we call it?
28) Do you believe in real love?
29) What wild things have you done in your life?
30) What’s your favorite childhood toy?
31) Did you ever say to someone “I love you” and not mean it?
32) What thing will surprise me about you?
33) What do you usually think of when you can’t sleep?
34) Can you name something we have in common?
35) What would you save first if your house was burning?
36) What was your worst date ever?
37) Who, besides me, are you addicted to?
38) What’s your favorite meal I could make for you?
39) What dessert do you think I am and why?
40) What funniest thing happened to you in your school days?
41) Would you shout at my name for all to hear?
42) So far, what do you like best about me?
43) Would you take a break from your favorite hobby so we can spend time together?
44) What game do you become insanely competitive?
45) Would you like to take a bath with me with a tub full of flower petals?
46) Which fictional character would you live as?
47) If out in public, would you hold my hand?
48) Which supervillain do you most sympathize with?
49) What romantic fantasies do you have?
50) What makes you laugh a lot?
51) What will you do with your lottery win?
52) What things have you seen that you would like to un-see?
53) Which celebrity crush do you have?
54) What’s the nicest thing you ever did for someone?
55) If I asked you to try out something new, would you without thinking about it?
56) If you won the Nobel price, what would it be for?
57) Do you believe you can fall in love at first sight?
58) How often do you lie?
59) What are you obsessive-compulsive about?
60) Would you give me a nickname and what would it be?
61) How old were you when you first kissed?
62) If your life was a book, what would the title be on the cover?
63) What food do you crave most?
64) Are you artistic?
65) What was the best gift you ever gave someone?
66) What would you do if I suddenly kissed you in public?
67) Name 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
68) What very important thing did you learn from your parents?
69) What’s your ideal place for a romantic date?
70) What’s something that other people find unattractive in people, but you find you like?
71) Does it make you feel good when I tell you that you’re cute?
72) Do you consider yourself a happy person?
73) Which cartoon character was your favorite as a child?
74) What do you visualize when kissing me?
75) Which celebrity do you think I look like most?
76) Can you share something from your life with me that you have never shared with anyone else?
77) Would you mind if I gave you a piggyback ride?
78) If you had a billion dollars to spend, what would you buy?
79) Why do you like me?
80) What one thing makes you smile straightaway?
81) Where do you like being massaged?
82) What’s your idea of a dream house?
83) What book really impacted you?
84) Where is your favorite place you like to be kissed?
85) What cheesy compliment have you ever received?
86) What grosses you out a lot?
87) What do you like doing in your leisure time?
88) What’s your favorite color?
89) Which clothing piece do you wear that you get a lot of comments about when you wear it?
90) What thing do you want to know about me?
91) What physical attraction do you like most in a guy?
92) Are good manners important to you?
93) Would you ever write a song about me or for me?
94) What really romantic thing did you hear that someone did for someone else?
95) If there was just one cookie left, would you share it with me?
96) What is there that you dislike about me?
97) Do you love nature and animals?
98) What one thing would you not be caught dead doing?
99) What song is a good one that would remind you of your relationship?
100) Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride with me?
101) Do you talk about me with your friends?
102) Would you take my hand to dance even if we were the only ones on the dance floor?
103) What do you think of these words: attractive, sexy, and erotic?
104) Would you open an envelope that reveals the date of your death inside?
105) Would you be friends with someone like yourself?
106) What do you do that’s different from other people?
107) If your partner never finds out you cheated on them, would you still tell them?
108) If you commit a crime to feed your hungry child, are you bad or did you do a good thing for
109) If happiness was your job, what would your job be?
110) What is the biggest lesson that life taught you?
111) How was your movie?
112) How was your softball game?
113) What’s your favorite food at a restaurant?
114) Do you love going for walks in the park?
115) What video or gif do you like to look at for a laugh?
116) Which is your favorite place to get takeaways from?
117) Which song do you play the most?
118) What’s your favorite quote from movies you’ve seen?
119) Do you have a go-to joke?
120) What song for you has the best intro?
121) What’s your best movie so far of all time and why?
122) What’s the weirdest or funniest text you’ve ever gotten?
123) What really interesting thing do you have on you or near you right now? Send me a pic.
124) Which app that you have on your phone do you recommend I should get?
125) What’s the best photo you ever took?
126) Did you ever accidentally send someone the wrong text?
127) What’s the funniest pic you have on your phone?
128) What really dumb pickup lines do you know?
129) What happens in real life that never happens in the movies?
130) What isn’t real, but you oh so wish it was?
131) What’s a really great “hidden gem” that you’ve found?
132) What really silly thing are you passionate about?
133) What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen online recently?
134) Where is the last place you would ever go to?
135) Is there anything you are totally over and done with?
136) What memory do you keep on going back to?
137) What immature thing do your parents do?
138) Do you have any unusual fears?
139) What’s the most ridiculous argument you ever had?
140) What question do you wish people would stop asking you?
141) What paintings or pictures have a big impression on you?
142) Which book character are you most like?
143) What is the worst and best thing about being a girl?
144) Did a random stranger ever leave an impression on your life?
145) What achievement in your life are you really proud of?
146) Which period in history for you had the best fashion?
147) What physical attribute of you is the best on your body?
148) What creepy things about a guy turn you off?
149) Is there anything that really freaks you out?
150) Who’s the worst guest you had at your home and why?
Also Check Out: 101 Good Morning Texts for Her
Things You Shouldn’t Text a Girl
Naturally, there are texts that a girl doesn’t want to get from a guy as well – want to know what not to send to a girl?
The following are a list of things you should completely avoid when texting a girl…
- Texts that reject
- Texts at inappropriate hours – like before 9 a.m. or after 10 p.m. are inappropriate hours. They come across as creepy, disrespectful, or desperate, or disrespectful, or even all of the above.
- Text to the wrong person – like you meant it for someone else.
- Texts when you are angry, sad, or emotional – ‘cos these can influence what you really wanted to say big-time.
- A text that starts off an argument from you – never be the one to initiate an argument.
- Texts where you plead your case, trying to show her your good points when she is rejecting you – remember, you don’t want someone who isn’t smart enough to want you.
- Texting her, asking for nude selfies – you need to show her you have healthy boundaries by not requesting these.
- If you no longer are interested in her, don’t send text breaking up with her – that’s plain mean and insensitive.
- Not texting at all if someone has been texting you and says “Hi” and you just ignore it. A simple “I hope you’re well” remains noncommittal and polite.
- A text with just your phone number on it is kind of cowardly, lacking confidence.
- Texts which are vague and confusing.
- Texts that require long responses.
- A text asking her out on your first date. Remember, hiding behind texts is for cowards. It’s time to make that call.
- Your text only says “Hi” or “Hey” – another kinda cowardly way of trying to get her attention.
- Texts that oversexualize things, particularly when it early in the relationship. She wants interest and appreciation, not diving straight into sexual stuff – that will be gross to her.
Also Check Out: What Does Mean When a Girl Stare at You Without Smiling
Remember, texting is a tool for seduction and dating
Aren’t our 150 things to text a girl fabulous to get started!
But in the end, there is no escaping it; you have to get out there and face the girl that you really like – the sooner, the better.
You cannot rely on technology for successful dating – it’s not going to happen.
Let’s end with a beautiful text you can send to your girlfriend or a girl you just me;
‘If I said you had a beautiful body’ would you hold all the above questions against me? Not likely because when you let the spark ignite, then imagination is the spark that ignites the fire of creativity