Last updated on October 6th, 2020 at 06:49 pm
- Looking for questions to ask a girl over text?
- Want to know things to talk about when texting a girl or your girlfriend?
Then, you’re in the right place!
If it’s a girl you just met and you really want to keep things going, there are texting methods that can keep her interested.
We’ll start by saying that you need to make it fun, and light-hearted, not all serious and heavy stuff in the beginning.
Because when you make a gal smile and her eyes light up when she sees your message, you’re on the right path!
That’s why we’ve carefully selected 329+ questions to ask over text to keep the conversation going with her.
These questions contain flirty, funny, weird, and interesting topics to text a girl.
These are going to come in handy and many will lead to plenty of chatting and laughs to get your new ‘relationship’ off to a good start.
60 Seconds Seduction
How to INSTANTLY attract ANY woman in less than a minute...
What Will I Learn?
- 329+ Flirty and Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- 30 questions for the Conversation Starters – Questions to begin your conversations with…
- 25 Light-hearted Humorous Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- 25 Random Questions to Ask a Her Over Text
- 30 Flirty or Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girl Overt Text
- 25 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl Over Texts to Get to Know Her Deeply
- 16 Emotional Questions to ask a girl
- BONUS Questions
- Other Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
- In Conclusion…
329+ Flirty and Funny Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
So, what do you ask a girl on text?
Related: How to Text a Girl You Like
30 questions for the Conversation Starters – Questions to begin your conversations with…
You cannot start a conversation with a heavy question. She will either lose interest or may feel you are intruding on her privacy.
Here are what to text about;
These few conversation starters will help you figure out how to start the match of texts.
- What is your favorite TV Show?
- Choose one – Game of Thrones or The Big Bang Theory?
Ask the follow-up question only if she shows an interest in TV shows.
Choose between any two different genre TV shows that you personally enjoy so that it can be a common topic of discussion.
- Do you enjoy traveling? Mountains or Hills?
- What is your dream destination?
Most people enjoy traveling.
Also, if you are already her friend on social media, she must have shared some photos of travel earlier.
Try to build a conversation from that destination if she shows interest in travel.
- Do you listen to music? Rock or Pop?
- What is your favorite band?
Find out if your girl is a music lover. Even if she is not a singer or a crazy fanatic, it is likely that she has a favorite band and song.
Later, you can share YouTube covers of songs from the band or even sign for her to impress her.
- What is your favorite movie? What kind of movies do you like?
- Do you like superhero movies?
- Have you ever fallen for a character in a movie?
Nowadays superhero movies of Marvel and DC are very popular.
Most boys and girls love it.
And even if she doesn’t, she probably has an opinion about it.
- Do you have a pet? Cats or Dogs?
- Do you like reading books?
- Have you tried Harry potter? What do you think about it?
- If you could be a character from a book, what would you be?
- Are you an introvert?
If she talks less and is more preserved, these questions can be game-changers. Most introverted people enjoy pets or books.
It’s a way for them to find a friend. The trick is to make an introverted person open and accept you as one of their own.
- Have you ever made a bucket list?
- What’s the one thing you would do before you are 30?
- Are you an emotional person? When was the last time you cried?
- Are you outgoing? Do you like to party often?
- Are you a smoker?
- Are you close to your family?
These are behavior-oriented and perception-oriented questions to know if the person is ambitious, open-minded, sensitive, or not.
How her relationship is with family or friends.
- What is your dream in life?
- Are you very ambitious?
- Do you think you can give up your career for love?
- Would you rather be rich or be with the love of your life?
- Are you one of those people who have a 5-year future plan?
Some girls prefer to fight for careers while others are happy with a desk job and a family.
These questions will help you understand if the girl you like is goal-oriented. It is natural to want to find a balance between career and family.
Many girls may also prefer to not work and marry rich.
- What is your take on religion? Are you religious?
- Are you an atheist?
- Do you believe in karma?
- Do you think there exists any difference between good or evil?
- Are you superstitious?
Know if the girl that you are texting is orthodox or open-minded.
If she is conservative and is not accepting of your views, this could be a make or break point for the two of you.
25 Light-hearted Humorous Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
These questions will help to build the mood for deeper conversations.
Nobody dislikes humor unless it is over imposing or on the face. Ask a couple of the following questions to make her smile and keep a light mood in the chat.
Don’t go overboard, more than 5 of these questions could bore the girl and she may feel silly.
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- On a scale of 1 to Bradley Cooper, how handsome do you think I am?
- If you could name a Pokémon or cartoon character, what would u name it?
- Who would be stuck in an empty island with – Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What is the lamest pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?
- Who’s your weirdest celebrity crush?
- What is the silliest excuse you have ever given to skip work?
- After you survive the COVID pandemic, what is the craziest thing you want to do?
- If you could be a pizza topping, what would you be?
- Would you rather get unlimited first-class airplane tickets or never pay for food again?
- Would you rather be a city girl or live in a quaint town in the hills or by the sea?
- If you could erase a movie sequel from history which one would it be?
- What is the silliest Guinness record you have ever heard of?
- Would you rather date a bald guy or an obese guy?
- If you were a politician for a day, what would you do?
- Would you rather have a walk-in closet or a super stylish bathroom?
- What is the craziest nickname you have ever had?
- Have you ever been mean to someone anonymously and felt they deserved it?
- What is the whackiest Wi-Fi password you have ever heard?
- Would you rather have me or coffee?
- If you have to start a rumor about someone, what would it be?
- What is the wildest name you would choose for your kid?
- Which was the most inappropriate place where you laughed out loud?
- Have you ever been embarrassed by your parents? What was it like?
Controversial New Technique Attracts Women To You WITHOUT Saying A Word...
25 Random Questions to Ask a Her Over Text
To keep your texts engaging and goofy, you can ask her some random questions.
The best part about asking random questions is that the conversation can go anywhere.
When you feel like texting but don’t have time to go into a deep conversation, these come handy.
Sometimes if you feel she’s bored with a particular subject and you want to lighten the mood, throw one of these questions.
Girls love to see a goofy and cute side of boys, alongside being smart and inquisitive.
Sometimes it’s best to let the conversation take it’s time to build.
A random question is perfect for breaking the ice between two people or for taking your virtual date in a different direction.
- If you could be a vegetable, what would you be?
- Why are “easy to open” food packets, never easy to open?
- Do you think fishes feel thirsty?
These are best to ask if she is a food lover or likes talking about food.
- In a modern context, would you rather be Cinderella or wonder woman?
- Do you think Netflix is overrated?
- What is the most stupid movie you have ever seen but still liked it?
Most girls have those secret movie crushes or fairy tale characters that are their favorites, even if they seem a little lame. These questions could lead to a laugh.
- If there is anything about the world you want to change, what would it be?
- What is the philosophy that you live by?
- Do you have any favorite quotes from a book or a movie?
- What are your thoughts on eco-friendliness?
- If you were given $1 million, what would you do?
These questions tell you about the social values and morale that the girl upholds.
You can get her views on matters of the world, on money, on ecological factors, and about her thinking approach.
- If you would have one animal spirit, which animal would it be?
- What is your zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac sign predictions?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever experienced paranormal activities?
- Do you support any sports? Are you a fan of any club or team?
- Do you collect anything like coins or accessories?
- What is your favorite color?
- What ingredients would your perfect subway sandwich have?
- What do you think is the most overhyped thing today?
- Are you a fashionista? A makeup lover?
- What was the last thing you searched on Google?
- What is the one thing which is always available in your refrigerator?
- What is your pet peeve?
- Which season do you enjoy the most in a year?
These are stand-alone questions that can be asked as part of conversations or at the beginning of any text message.
You can direct the discussion in any direction after asking these questions.
Moreover, nobody is likely to be offended by any of these questions.
So, if you are not sure how she feels about you, and want to play it cool as a friend, these could bring some good laughs and chats.
30 Flirty or Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girl Overt Text
This is your chance to impress.
Most of the time boys appear creepy when start becoming too romantic.
The key is to ask something romantic to make her blush but not make her cringe. You must make sure it is subtle yet flirty.
To keep a smooth flow between the two of you, communication is important.
You may already be in a relationship or just starting a text conversation, either way, it’s good to make her feel special so that she can express herself as well.
- Would you like Netflix and chill with me?
- Should I put being beautiful in your resume?
- Do you think boys should always make the first move?
- What did you think of me when we first met?
- Do you think I am trustworthy? Do you think you can share with me your secrets in life?
- Do you believe in love? And what about soul mates?
- Have you ever been in love?
- How old were you when you first kissed? How was it?
- Who was your first crush?
- Do you have a crush on someone right now?
- Would you rather have a warm hug or a passionate kiss?
- What would be your perfect date?
- Name three things you want in your partner.
- Which song would be the best to describe our relationship?
- What is your dream honeymoon destination?
- Tell me something about your life that you have never shared with others.
- Who are the most down to earth person you have ever come across in your life?
- What is your idea of a perfect gift?
- Have you ever been intimate with a boy?
- What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
- What is a deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
- Do you want to be in a committed relationship?
- Do you enjoy public displays of affection or PDAs?
- Can you share a quote from a movie or a gesture that you found romantic?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? Why is it special to you?
- What turns you on about a boy?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done for another boy?
- Describe our relationship in one word.
- What is your darkest fantasy?
- How would you react if I told you that I have a crush on you?
Generally, the line between gentle likeness and obsessive madness is not very broad.
Also, it’s important to know how she feels about you.
But if you are starting a text chat, and it is just the beginning of a conversation, these flirty questions to ask a girl over text would help you
25 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl Over Texts to Get to Know Her Deeply
It is always good to get to know someone on a personal level.
However, it is not always possible to ask personal questions at the beginning of a conversation.
These questions must be asked only when you both have spent some time chatting and now you are comfortable texting each other.
These questions will help you understand her perspective on life.
It is important to know if the girl is shallow or self-obsessed.
Personal answers give a window to see what she thinks about herself and her opinions on life.
- Share one thing that you have done which you are proud of.
- Do you have any strange habits?
- Do you ever feel you have made mistakes in life?
- Who inspires you to be a better human being?
- What is your take on feminism? Are you a feminist?
- When you are upset, what gives you solace?
- Do you think you are a cooperative person?
- Do you prioritize yourself over others’ wishes?
- When was the last time you cried? What happened?
- What is your most treasured childhood memory?
- Have you ever been in unrequited love?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Would you rather have a great personality or good looks?
- What is the nicest thing you have ever done for someone else?
- If I ever hurt you, would you let me explain or simply walk away?
- What do you do to make yourself happy?
- Whom do you go to if you need any advice?
- Would you like it if you get a surprise gift?
- If you were a drink or cocktail, what would you be?
- Do you stalk your crushes or ex-boyfriends on social media?
- Are you addicted to anything in your life?
- if you could change anything about me, what would it be?
- If you could have any profession in the world, what would you be?
- Are you short-tempered or do you have a lot of patience?
- Which is your favorite holiday in a year?
THIS Psychological Loophole MAKES ANY GIRL Desire You
16 Emotional Questions to ask a girl
Connection with a person develops once you start delving into her deep emotions.
Once you have asked the ice-breaking questions, and she seems engaged in the conversation, you can move towards deep questions.
- Have you ever been insecure about anything in your life? Were you able to get over it?
- Have you ever lost someone close in your life?
- Do you believe that God exists? Do you think anyone is watching our actions?
- What is the one thing you would do if the world is ending tomorrow?
- How would your best friend describe you?
- Have you ever done something in life that you regret?
- Do you want to be famous? What would you like to be known for?
- Have you ever broken laws? Have you ever been to jail?
- Would you rather have a broken heart or not fall in love at all?
- What do you feel about infidelity? Do you a person who is an infidel is a bad person?
- Do you judge people by their appearance or their professions? How do you judge people?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Have you ever been scared of anything in your life?
- Do you think we will still be in touch with each other 5 years from now?
- What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
- What makes you nostalgic in life?
Every person enjoys humorous and playful questions, but they start taking you seriously once you ask something more meaningful.
The difference between ordinary chitchat and a heartfelt conversation is these questions that will make her think and respond from her core.
Intellectual Questions – What to talk about when texting a girl?
Every individual is different, and so their interests in texts are also varied.
While some girls prefer fun texts, others are interested in a smart and deep discussion.
Many girls like men to ask thoughtful questions.
These pose the man as someone with an incredible personality who is not just going to waste her time. But this is not everyone’s cup of tea.
- If you had 1 min to say something to me, and it is the last minute of our conversation, what would you say?
- Do you think our life is a dream and there is an alternate reality?
- Do you feel the differences in religion, caste, race – they are valid?
- Do you think you can suddenly become friends with a person you dislike?
- Have you ever trusted someone and been deceived by them?
- Have you ever experienced something like a Deja Vu?
- Are you manipulative? Would you try to change my opinion of you?
- Are you gullible? Can I make you believe anything I say?
- What is your weakness?
- Would you ever lie to your boyfriend to make him happy?
- Would you rather live forever or live a fuller life?
- Tell me one thing that I can do for you that would make you feel that I care about you?
- If someone is not in love, should they try to hold on or let go?
- Can you tell when people are lying to you?
- What is one bad habit you have that you want to let go?
- If you had all the money in the world, would you still be doing what you are doing now?
- Do you think it is easy to manage personal life and work-life?
- What does your retirement life look like?
- Have you ever hurt anyone out of spite?
- Have you ever been treated poorly?
- have you ever done anything under peer pressure that you didn’t want to do?
- Do you feel we all have a purpose in our lives?
- Do you believe in destiny? What do you think is your destiny?
- How important do you think is trust in any relationship? Do you think you can trust me?
- What does true happiness mean to you? When was the last time you felt truly happy?
- How often do you get into conflicts?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
- What is your biggest turn-off in a person when you meet them?
So, if you find a girl who is very opinionated and vocal about her thoughts, you can ask her intellectual questions that would challenge her thoughts.
This is the kind of attraction for a girl when a boy matches her level of acumen.
Many girls find intellect as a turn on, and as a core ingredient of the personality of men.
It’s time to impress her with your personality rather than just looks!
Other Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
1) What dumb questions have you been asked?
2) What’s a perfect type of evening for you?
3) When I feel like hearing your voice, can I call you?
4) Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
5) Guess how many stars exploded in the galaxy today
6) If I moved to a really faraway place, would you come along?
7) If we shared a vacation, where would it be?
8) What would your warning label say?
9) Will you meet my parents?
10) What’s something really embarrassing you did in your life?
11) Are you good at keeping secrets?
12) What hobby do you do that I will also like?
13) What word would you use to describe me?
14) What things turn you on?
15) What would surprise me to find in your bedroom?
16) What were your first thoughts when you saw me?
17) What one question would you ask about your future?
18) What name would you like me to call you?
19) What do you like most about yourself?
20) How would you spend your day if it was your last day on earth?
21) What things make you feel sexy?
22) What would your reaction be if I could read your mind?
23) Do you have a phone voice you use?
24) What very expensive thing did you ever buy yourself?
25) Were you very popular at school?
26) What’s your fave ice-cream and topping?
27) If we started our own band, what would we call it?
28) Do you believe in real love?
29) What wild things have you done in your life?
30) What’s your favorite childhood toy?
31) Did you ever say to someone “I love you” and not mean it?
32) What thing will surprise me about you?
33) What do you usually think of when you can’t sleep?
34) Can you name something we have in common?
35) What would you save first if your house was burning?
36) What was your worst date ever?
37) Who, besides me, are you addicted to?
38) What’s your favorite meal I could make for you?
39) What dessert do you think I am and why?
40) What funniest thing happened to you in your school days?
41) Would you shout at my name for all to hear?
42) So far, what do you like best about me?
43) Would you take a break from your favorite hobby so we can spend time together?
44) What game do you become insanely competitive?
45) Would you like to take a bath with me with a tub full of flower petals?
46) Which fictional character would you live as?
47) If out in public, would you hold my hand?
48) Which supervillain do you most sympathize with?
49) What romantic fantasies do you have?
50) What makes you laugh a lot?
51) What will you do with your lottery win?
52) What things have you seen that you would like to un-see?
53) Which celebrity crush do you have?
54) What’s the nicest thing you ever did for someone?
55) If I asked you to try out something new, would you without thinking about it?
56) If you won the Nobel price, what would it be for?
57) Do you believe you can fall in love at first sight?
58) How often do you lie?
59) What are you obsessive-compulsive about?
60) Would you give me a nickname and what would it be?
61) How old were you when you first kissed?
62) If your life was a book, what would the title be on the cover?
63) What food do you crave most?
64) Are you artistic?
65) What was the best gift you ever gave someone?
66) What would you do if I suddenly kissed you in public?
67) Name 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
68) What very important thing did you learn from your parents?
69) What’s your ideal place for a romantic date?
70) What’s something that other people find unattractive in people, but you find you like?
71) Does it make you feel good when I tell you that you’re cute?
72) Do you consider yourself a happy person?
73) Which cartoon character was your favorite as a child?
74) What do you visualize when kissing me?
75) Which celebrity do you think I look like most?
76) Can you share something from your life with me that you have never shared with anyone else?
77) Would you mind if I gave you a piggyback ride?
78) If you had a billion dollars to spend, what would you buy?
79) Why do you like me?
80) What one thing makes you smile straightaway?
81) Where do you like being massaged?
82) What’s your idea of a dream house?
83) What book really impacted you?
84) Where is your favorite place you like to be kissed?
85) What cheesy compliment have you ever received?
86) What grosses you out a lot?
87) What do you like doing in your leisure time?
88) What’s your favorite color?
89) Which clothing piece do you wear that you get a lot of comments about when you wear it?
90) What thing do you want to know about me?
91) What physical attraction do you like most in a guy?
92) Are good manners important to you?
93) Would you ever write a song about me or for me?
94) What really romantic thing did you hear that someone did for someone else?
95) If there was just one cookie left, would you share it with me?
96) What is there that you dislike about me?
97) Do you love nature and animals?
98) What one thing would you not be caught dead doing?
99) What song is a good one that would remind you of your relationship?
100) Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride with me?
101) Do you talk about me with your friends?
102) Would you take my hand to dance even if we were the only ones on the dance floor?
103) What do you think of these words: attractive, sexy, and erotic?
104) Would you open an envelope that reveals the date of your death inside?
105) Would you be friends with someone like yourself?
106) What do you do that’s different from other people?
107) If your partner never finds out you cheated on them, would you still tell them?
108) If you commit a crime to feed your hungry child, are you bad or did you do a good thing for
109) If happiness was your job, what would your job be?
110) What is the biggest lesson that life taught you?
111) How was your movie?
112) How was your softball game?
113) What’s your favorite food at a restaurant?
114) Do you love going for walks in the park?
115) What video or gif do you like to look at for a laugh?
116) Which is your favorite place to get takeaways from?
117) Which song do you play the most?
118) What’s your favorite quote from movies you’ve seen?
119) Do you have a go-to joke?
120) What song for you has the best intro?
121) What’s your best movie so far of all time and why?
122) What’s the weirdest or funniest text you’ve ever gotten?
123) What really interesting thing do you have on you or near you right now? Send me a pic.
124) Which app that you have on your phone do you recommend I should get?
125) What’s the best photo you ever took?
126) Did you ever accidentally send someone the wrong text?
127) What’s the funniest pic you have on your phone?
128) What really dumb pickup lines do you know?
129) What happens in real life that never happens in the movies?
130) What isn’t real, but you oh so wish it was?
131) What’s a really great “hidden gem” that you’ve found?
132) What really silly thing are you passionate about?
133) What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen online recently?
134) Where is the last place you would ever go to?
135) Is there anything you are totally over and done with?
136) What memory do you keep on going back to?
137) What immature thing do your parents do?
138) Do you have any unusual fears?
139) What’s the most ridiculous argument you ever had?
140) What question do you wish people would stop asking you?
141) What paintings or pictures have a big impression on you?
142) Which book character are you most like?
143) What is the worst and best thing about being a girl?
144) Did a random stranger ever leave an impression on your life?
145) What achievement in your life are you really proud of?
146) Which period in history for you had the best fashion?
147) What physical attribute of you is the best on your body?
148) What creepy things about a guy turn you off?
149) Is there anything that really freaks you out?
150) Who’s the worst guest you had at your home and why?
Also Check Out: 101 Good Morning Texts for Her
Things You Shouldn’t Text a Girl
Naturally, there are texts that a girl doesn’t want to get from a guy as well – want to know what not to send to a girl?
The following are a list of things you should completely avoid when texting a girl…
- Texts that reject
- Texts at inappropriate hours – like before 9 a.m. or after 10 p.m. are inappropriate hours. They come across as creepy, disrespectful, or desperate, or disrespectful, or even all of the above.
- Text to the wrong person – like you meant it for someone else.
- Texts when you are angry, sad, or emotional – ‘cos these can influence what you really wanted to say big-time.
- A text that starts off an argument from you – never be the one to initiate an argument.
- Texts where you plead your case, trying to show her your good points when she is rejecting you – remember, you don’t want someone who isn’t smart enough to want you.
- Texting her, asking for nude selfies – you need to show her you have healthy boundaries by not requesting these.
- If you no longer are interested in her, don’t send text breaking up with her – that’s plain mean and insensitive.
- Not texting at all if someone has been texting you and says “Hi” and you just ignore it. A simple “I hope you’re well” remains noncommittal and polite.
- A text with just your phone number on it is kind of cowardly, lacking confidence.
- Texts which are vague and confusing.
- Texts that require long responses.
- A text asking her out on your first date. Remember, hiding behind texts is for cowards. It’s time to make that call.
- Your text only says “Hi” or “Hey” – another kinda cowardly way of trying to get her attention.
- Texts that oversexualize things, particularly when it early in the relationship. She wants interest and appreciation, not diving straight into sexual stuff – that will be gross to her.
Also Check Out: What Does Mean When a Girl Stare at You Without Smiling
Hot Women Reveal...
The#1 WayTo Get Them Into BedWITHOUTPickup Lines Or Tricks...
Remember, texting is a tool for seduction and dating
Aren’t our 150 things to text a girl fabulous to get started!
But in the end, there is no escaping it; you have to get out there and face the girl that you really like – the sooner, the better.
You cannot rely on technology for successful dating – it’s not going to happen.
Let’s end with a beautiful text you can send to your girlfriend or a girl you just me;
‘If I said you had a beautiful body’ would you hold all the above questions against me? Not likely because when you let the spark ignite, then imagination is the spark that ignites the fire of creativity