40 questions for the Conversation Starters – Questions to begin your conversations with…
What’s your favorite way to spend your free time?
Do you enjoy traveling? Mountains or Hills?
What is your dream destination?
What’s your favorite type of food or restaurant?
What is your favorite TV Show?
Choose one – Game of Thrones or The Big Bang Theory?
Do you listen to music? Rock or Pop?
What is your favorite band?
What’s the last concert or live performance you attended?
What is your favorite movie? What kind of movies do you like?
Do you like superhero movies?
Have you ever fallen for a character in a movie?
Do you have a pet? Cats or Dogs?
Do you like reading books?
What was the last book you read and did you enjoy it?
Have you tried Harry Potter? What do you think about it?
If you could be a character from a book, what would you be?
Do you have any favorite podcasts?
Are you an introvert?
What’s your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Have you ever made a bucket list?
Have you traveled anywhere recently or do you have any trips planned for the future?
Have you ever tried bungee jumping or skydiving?
What’s the one thing you would do before you are 30?
Are you an emotional person? When was the last time you cried?
What’s your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
Are you outgoing? Do you like to party often?
Are you a smoker?
Are you close to your family?
What is your dream in life?
Are you very ambitious?
Do you think you can give up your career for love?
Would you rather be rich or be with the love of your life?
Are you one of those people who have a 5-year plan
What is your take on religion? Are you religious?
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Are you an atheist?
Do you believe in karma?
Do you think there exists any difference between good and evil?
Are you superstitious?
Know if the girl that you are texting is orthodox or open-minded.
If she is conservative and is not accepting of your views, this could be a make-or-break point for you.
30 Random Questions to Ask a Her Over Text
What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
If you could be a vegetable, what would you be?
Why are “easy to open” food packets never easy to open?
Do you think fish feel thirsty?
In a modern context, would you rather be Cinderella or wonder woman?
Do you like to cook? If so, what’s your favorite dish to make?
Do you think Netflix is overrated?
What’s your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
What is the most stupid movie you have ever seen but still liked it?
What would it be if there was anything about the world you wanted to change?
What is the philosophy that you live by?
Do you have any favrite quotes from a book or a movie?
What are your thoughts on eco-friendliness?
If you were given $1 million, what would you do?
If you had one animal spirit, which animal would it be?
What is your zodiac sign? Do you believe in zodiac sign predictions?
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever experienced paranormal activities?
Do you support any sports? Are you a fan of any club or team?
Do you collect anything like coins or accessories?
What is your favorite color?
What ingredients would your perfect subway sandwich have?
What do you think is the most overhyped thing today?
Are you a fashionista? A makeup lover?
What was the last thing you searched on Google?
Do you have a favorite app on your phone?
What is the one thing which is always available in your refrigerator?
What is your pet peeve?
Which season do you enjoy the most in a year?
50 Flirty or Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girl Overt Text
What do you think is the sexiest quality in a person?
What’s the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
What’s your idea of a perfect date?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
If you could describe your perfect kiss, what would it be like?
Do you have any fantasies that you’ve never shared with anyone?
What’s your favorite type of physical touch?
Have you ever had a dream about me?
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone?
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for love?
Do you like it when a guy takes charge or do you prefer to take the lead?
Would you like to Netflix and chill with me?
Should I put being beautiful in your resume?
Do you think boys should always make the first move?
What did you think of me when we first met?
Do you think I am trustworthy? Do you think you can share with me your secrets in life?
Do you believe in love? And what about soul mates?
Have you ever been in love?
How old were you when you first kissed? How was it?
Who was your first crush?
Do you have a crush on someone right now?
Would you rather have a warm hug or a passionate kiss?
What would be your perfect date?
Name three things you want in your partner.
Which song would be the best to describe our relationship?
What is your dream honeymoon destination?
Who is the most down-to-earth person you have ever come across in your life?
What is your idea of a perfect gift?
What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
What is a deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
Do you want to be in a committed relationship?
Do you enjoy public displays of affection or Private DAs?
Can you share a quote from a movie or a gesture that you found romantic?
If you could travel anywhere in the world with me, where would you want to go?
What’s the most important thing you look for in a romantic partner?
What’s the most sensual experience you’ve ever had?
What’s your favorite thing about being in a relationship?
Have you ever been in love before?
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever seen in a movie?
What’s your idea of a perfect love song?
Do you like it when a guy is direct with his feelings or do you prefer a more subtle approach?
If you could be anywhere in the world right now with me, where would you want to be?
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever said to someone?
What’s your favorite thing about me?
Do you like it when a guy surprises you with romantic gestures or do you prefer to know what’s coming?
What is the best compliment you have ever received? Why is it special to you?
What turns you on about a boy?
Describe our relationship in one word.
What is your darkest fantasy?
How would you react if I told you I have a crush on you?
25 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl Over Texts to Get to Know Her Deeply
Share one thing that you have done that you are proud of.
Do you have any strange habits?
Do you ever feel you have made mistakes in life?
Who inspires you to be a better human being?
What is your take on feminism? Are you a feminist?
When you are upset, what gives you solace?
Do you think you are a cooperative person?
Do you prioritize yourself over others’ wishes?
When was the last time you cried? What happened?
What is your most treasured childhood memory?
Have you ever been in unrequited love?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Would you rather have a great personality or good looks?
What is the nicest thing you have ever done for someone else?
Would you let me explain if I ever hurt you or simply walk away?
What do you do to make yourself happy?
Whom do you go to if you need any advice?
Would you like it if you got a surprise gift?
If you were a drink or cocktail, what would you be?
Do you stalk your crush or ex-boyfriend on social media?
Are you addicted to anything in your life?
if you could change anything about me, what would it be?
What would you be if you could have any profession in the world?
Are you short-tempered, or do you have a lot of patience?
Which is your favorite holiday in the year?
Tell me something about your life that you have never shared with others.
16 Emotional Questions to ask a girl
Have you ever been insecure about anything in your life? Were you able to get over it?
Have you ever lost someone close in your life?
Do you believe that God exists? Do you think anyone is watching our actions?
What is the one thing you would do if the world were ending tomorrow?
How would your best friend describe you?
Have you ever done something in life that you regret?
Do you want to be famous? What would you like to be known for?
Have you ever broken laws? Have you ever been to jail?
Would you rather have a broken heart or not fall in love?
What do you feel about infidelity? Do you think a person who is an infidel is bad?
Do you judge people by their appearance or their professions? How do you judge people?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Have you ever been scared of anything in your life?
Do you think we will still be in touch with each other five years from now?
What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
What makes you nostalgic in life?
Other Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
1) What dumb questions have you been asked?
2) What’s the perfect type of evening for you?
3) Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice?
4) Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
5) Guess how many stars exploded in the galaxy today
6) Would you come along if I moved to a faraway place?
7) If we shared a vacation, where would it be?
8) What would your warning label say?
9) Will you meet my parents?
10) What’s something embarrassing you did in your life?
11) Are you good at keeping secrets?
12) What hobby do you do that I will also like?
13) What word would you use to describe me?
14) What things turn you on?
15) What would surprise me to find in your bedroom?
16) What were your first thoughts when you saw me?
17) What one question would you ask about your future?
18) What name would you like me to call you?
19) What do you like most about yourself?
20) How would you spend your day if it was your last day on earth?
21) What things make you feel sexy?
22) What would your reaction be if I could read your mind?
23) Do you have a phone voice you use?
24) What very expensive thing did you ever buy yourself?
25) Were you very popular at school?
26) What’s your fave ice cream and topping?
27) If we started our band, what would we call it?
28) Do you believe in real love?
29) What wild things have you done in your life?
30) What’s your favorite childhood toy?
31) Did you ever say to someone, “I love you” and not mean it?
32) What thing will surprise me about you?
33) What do you usually think of when you can’t sleep?
34) Can you name something we have in common?
35) What would you save first if your house was burning?
36) What was your worst date ever?
37) Who, besides me, are you addicted to?
38) What’s your favorite meal I could make for you?
39) What dessert do you think I am and why?
40) What funniest thing happened to you in your school days?
41) Would you shout my name for all to hear?
42) So far, what do you like best about me?
43) Would you take a break from your favorite hobby so we can spend time together?
44) What game do you become insanely competitive?
45) Would you like to take a bath with me in a tub full of flower petals?
46) Which fictional character would you live as?
47) If out in public, would you hold my hand?
48) Which supervillain do you most sympathize with?
49) What romantic fantasies do you have?
50) What makes you laugh a lot?
51) What will you do with your lottery win?
52) What things have you seen that you would like to un-see?
53) Which celebrity crush do you have?
54) What’s the nicest thing you ever did for someone?
55) If I asked you to try out something new, would you without thinking about it?
56) What would it be for if you won the Nobel Prize?
57) Do you believe you can fall in love at first sight?
58) How often do you lie?
59) What are you obsessive-compulsive about?
60) Would you give me a nickname, and what would it be?
61) How old were you when you first kissed?
62) If your life was a book, what would the title be on the cover?
63) What food do you crave most?
64) Are you artistic?
65) What was the best gift you ever gave someone?
66) What would you do if I suddenly kissed you in public?
67) Name 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
68) What very important thing did you learn from your parents?
69) What’s your ideal place for a romantic date?
70) What do other people find unattractive in people but you find you like?
71) Does it make you feel good when I tell you that you’re cute?
72) Do you consider yourself a happy person?
73) Which cartoon character was your favorite as a child?
74) What do you visualize when kissing me?
75) Which celebrity do you think I look like most?
76) Can you share something from your life with me that you have never shared with anyone else?
77) Would you mind if I gave you a piggyback ride?
78) If you had a billion dollars to spend, what would you buy?
79) Why do you like me?
80) What one thing makes you smile straightaway?
81) Where do you like being massaged?
82) What’s your idea of a dream house?
83) What book impacted you?
84) Where is your favorite place you like to be kissed?
85) What cheesy compliment have you ever received?
86) What grosses you out a lot?
87) What do you like doing in your leisure time?
88) What’s your favorite color?
89) Which clothing piece do you wear that you get a lot of comments about when you wear it?
90) What thing do you want to know about me?
91) What physical attraction do you like most in a guy?
92) Are good manners important to you?
93) Would you ever write a song about me or for me?
94) What romantic thing did you hear someone do for someone else?
95) If there was just one cookie left, would you share it with me?
96) What is there that you dislike about me?
97) Do you love nature and animals?
98) What one thing would you not be caught dead doing?
99) What song is a good one that would remind you of your relationship?
100) Would you enjoy a hot air balloon ride with me?
Remember, texting is a tool for seduction and dating.
Aren’t our 150 things to text a girl fabulous to get started?
But in the end, there is no escaping it; you have to get out there and face the girl you like – the sooner, the better.
You cannot rely on technology for successful dating – it’s not going to happen.
But the good news is that the right texting can set up a fabulous, exciting spiral that sets things into motion, and our list of good conversation topics for texting a girl is a perfect place to start.
Let’s end with a beautiful text you can send to your girlfriend or a girl you just me;
‘If I said you had a beautiful body’ would you hold all the above questions against me? Not likely because when you let the spark ignite, then imagination is the spark that ignites the fire of creativity