In the beginning, it will be good to have a plan, like knowing what questions you will ask.
You will also need to avoid some.
By sharing different experiences, secrets, and facts, you will both be more prosperous for each other.
That’s the whole point of a good relationship – it’s making each other better people and making a good impression on each other.
Here are some golden rules to read about which will make conversing with a guy go smoother.
Here are some general important tips:
Never interrogate him
Have a good arsenal of tricky and baffling but non-confrontational questions!
Be prepared for one of your questions to backfire!
Some more fun, interesting questions that he might laugh out and enjoy
101. “What would you bring to a desert island if you could only bring three things?”
102. “What celebrity would you like to meet and why? Do they deserve admiration?”
103. “Do you think people who star in a reality show have self-respect?”
104. “Without concrete evidence, how can you dispute the existence of a higher force?”
105. “Cats or dogs?”
106. “How do you think the world will look in 30 years?”
107. “Will there ever be a WWIII?”
108. “If there is one meal you could eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?”
109. “What meal wouldn’t you eat even for a million dollars?”
110. “If you won $10 million on the lottery, what would you do with it?”
111. “If you could live in one period of history, which period would it be?”
112. “Care to sink your teeth into my meal a bit?”
113. “Care to share an Italian kiss or more than a few?”
114. “Can I trust you with a dirty little secret?” (Here, you can share something significant or dirty. But, remember a good tool here is the anti-climax. Like you say something medial and then laugh about it as a joke. You will soon see if he has a good sense of humor).
115. “Care to go with me on an adventure? Let’s say rock-climbing or sailing. How does that sound?”
116. “Which part of your body would say is your favorite?”
117. “When it comes to the female body, which kind of look do you appreciate?”
118. “I’m sorry for looking at you hard, it’s not that you’re gorgeous or anything. Can you forgive me?”
119. “Do you think you can maintain eye contact longer than me?”
120. “How would you feel if we moved our location to somewhere more intimate?”
121. “How much takes it to get you slightly tipsy?”
122. “Would you see me home? Just in case….”
123. “Whose place do you think has a better interior design? Wanna find out?”
124. “How do you feel about a nutritious breakfast after a long night?”
125. “Do you have a map? Because I think I got lost inside of your eyes.”
126. “Sorry, I get carried away by just looking at you.”
127. “Is it legal to stare as much as I stare at you?”
128. “What section of your body do you hate the most?”
129. “You’re like a walking inspiration for dirty thoughts….”
These types of questions are always needed in a relationship.
So whether it’s your first date or you have some relationship years behind you, you can always find a good use for these.
Men sometimes can be more reluctant to be themselves when they don’t know you.
But with a couple of funny questions, he will start to feel more comfortable as he senses you have humor and wit.
130. “Can you impersonate a celebrity? What would they think if they heard you? Come on, don’t be shy!”
131. “Would you join a reality show like Big Brother? Would you be serious to win, or would you want to have fun?”
132. “What was your worst embarrassment ever? How did you live it up?”
133. “Have you ever eaten something disgusting but only found out later about it?”
134. “What was your funniest drunken adventure? How did you manage to return home?”
135. “If you could throw up on one person, who would it be?”
136. “What was the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?”
137. “What words sound sexy to you?”
138. “What is your most embarrassing dream?”
139. “What was the worst situation you were ever naked in?”
140. “If someone painted a portrait of you, what would you be wearing and how would you pose, etc., and what else would be in the painting with you?”
141. “What’s the difference between a woman and a microwave?
A guy will press all the buttons on the microwave to get it heated.”
So amusing you are …
142. “Why is Spider-Man a bad boyfriend? – He’s super clingy.”
143. “What do a boyfriend and mascara have in common? – They both run at the first sign of emotion.”
144. “What do a good employee and a boyfriend have in common? – They’re always coming early.”
145. “Why are boyfriends like parking spaces? – The good ones are already taken!”
146. “Guess what’s on the menu? – Me-n-u.
147. “Why did the boyfriend give his girlfriend a medieval battle uniform to polish while he went to the bar?” – He said she always wanted “a night in, shining armor.”
148. “Are you French? – Because Eiffel for you.”
149. “Why do painters always fall for their models? Because they love them with all of their art.”
150. “Are you a banana? – Because I find you a-peeling.”
151. “Is your name WiFi? – Because I’m feeling a connection.”
152. “Knock, knock. Who’s there? Candice. Candice, who? Candice be love that I am feeling right now?”
152. “Knock, knock. Who’s there? Honeydew. Honeydew, who? Honeydew, you know how much I love you?”
153. “What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you.”
154. “Why should you never marry a tennis player? Because love means nothing to them!”
156. “How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? He gave her a ring.”
157. “What is your favorite movie quote?”
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What can I text a guy to make him smile when he thinks of me?
First, it totally depends on the guy; there are no rules when it comes to these types of things. Nevertheless, there are things you can text to your crush to make him smile.
Tell him you wish you could be together or tell him your life has brightened up so much since he came into it.
How can I make him really miss me over text?
The thing is that what works for one person may not necessarily score you points with someone else.
You could tell him that you can’t stop thinking about him, and then add something like ‘thanks for always being there for me’.
Or if you are deep in a relationship already, you could simply ask him if he wants to mess your bed up with you tonight!
Will sending him humorous texts keep me on his mind?
As long as he’s human, being humorous with him keeps him guessing and is one of a handful of ways to keep you on his mind.
You also have to work on yourself and look good too for a guy; we not talking model stuff here, but show off your best features, and of course, let your humorous side shine as well!
Be yourself as much as possible, without trying to fit into a box of what you think a girlfriend should be like for a guy.
Is laughing a sign of attraction?
Check out your crush’s laugh. Sometimes just the way they laugh can let you know they are interested in you.
People tend to laugh more when they are trying to show they are positive, happy, and interested in you.
When you make jokes or comments, and they giggle and laugh back, it could be a sign they are nervous too, but nevertheless interested.
Do guys like it when girls laugh at them?
Research studies show that men and women alike like a “good sense of humor” in a potential partner, but they do differ in what they like.
Women usually go for men who make them laugh, but men tend to like women who laugh at their jokes.
Speaking to a guy you adore and trying to keep him interested can be pretty daunting for a gal.
That nervousness can come from fearing failure.
The fun and excitement of talking to your dream guy are taking steps into the unknown.
But the truth is that he will feel equally as nervous as you if you meet for the first time.
It’s just that guys seem to have the knack of not showing their nervousness as much.
But have courage, and don’t be nervous to let him know that you care for him and want to get to know him.
Remember, this article is about bringing some humor into your relationship, whether a new one or an old one.
Because when you maintain a sense of humor, you will see how much better you cope!
Sure, you get conversation ruts, but don’t overthink them when they occur.
Just pope another question, like, “How was your day yesterday?”
That can keep things going again.
Just remember to relax and don’t view this getting-to-know-him-better situation or adding some humor into your relationships as a life-or-death situation.
What you want to show him is the real you.
Remember, too, that communication is not only about words.
You can talk fake, but your body language will give you away.
Don’t ask specific questions too soon; don’t even necessarily lean on them to get you through.
Just let the conversation flow, and you might not even need them.
Keep the relationship questions ready, but only when you’re sure that you and your crush are moving in that direction.
Too soon, and you might just spook the poor guy. Just be flirty and funny, and he will appreciate it.
Sexual comments will only be appropriate at the appropriate time.
The beginning is usually the scariest part, but once you are over the bumps, watch and see how smoothly humorous texting and, later on, a date goes!