Not all guys have learned the art to know how to flirt with a girl.
Of course, it’s a wonderful talent to have and it is the key to a successful happy relationship.
And because texting is the new way of flirting in this century, all guys should really find out how to flirt with a girl by texting – communication today is done a lot through the use of technology, i.e. our phones and our laptops.
So whether you are a guy in a relationship or you are still trying to get a girlfriend, if you know how and what to text a girl, then it can be plain sailing for you.
We will give you some fabulous flirty messages if you want to add some more to your repertoire!
Women do love to be flirted with, whether it is just harmless or it has its intentions of winning them over.
Flirting makes a girl feel special, appreciated, and wanted.
It boosts her confidence too.
It lets them know from these direct signals that you are interested in perhaps being more than just her casual friend – that you want to pursue her romantically.
3 Easy steps to flirting with a Girl
1) Remember, just be yourself
Even though texting, these days, is done through a virtual platform, always remember that it’s just another way of communicating.
It’s not hiding your personality.
It’s a way for your personality to shine through even though it is an inanimate platform.
2) Add some mystery
It’s fine to avoid some answers and details.
But texting isn’t the license to become secretive.
There are some things that can be concealed or delayed to create some mystery and intrigue.
You can promise to reveal some things in person and that will heighten the intrigue when you meet and spend time with each other.
4) Write correctly
Make sure your grammar and spelling are correct.
Naturally, everyone makes mistakes.
But there is nothing more unromantic than misspelled names and mistakes with simple words.
Good communication skills are part of flirting.
Remember, too, that there will be different styles of flirting, which will vary from person to person.
So let’s get into the meat of the article…
151 Flirty text to Send a Girl You Like
Maybe you are wondering how you step up your game. She has received messages that you are interested in her.
But now you want flirty ideas to show her that you are interested in being more than just friends.
Well, it’s not time to be shy now and hide who you are.
You have to use your personality and humor to signal to her what your intentions are.
Look at these 7 and see what you think…
1. “No matter how horrible my day went, when you smile you, just made everything all right.”
2. “You’re like a twister, you just blow me away”.
3. “Could you stop being so lovely? You’re driving me so crazy.”
4. “I wonder how my life would be if I hadn’t met you.”
5. “There isn’t a word in the dictionary that can explain your type of beauty.”
6. “Of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite one.”
7. “How are you still single?”
Starting conversations with her by sending a flirty message can be risky, but it shows that you are confident as well.
Girls respond well to confidence in guys.
Here are 5 more:
8. “I’m trying my best to fall asleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about you.”
9. “I just saw the new picture you uploaded. Looking hotter than ever, I see.”
10. “Seeing your name pop up on my phone screen makes me grin like an idiot.”
11. “I have so much to do, but I keep getting distracted thinking about you.”
12. “I can’t believe what’s going on right now.”
If you really want to make her smile at the start of her day, sending her a good morning text is a great choice.
Doing it in a flirty way makes it even more impressive.
7 flirty good morning texts to send to her:
13. “Ugh, I have a problem – I can’t stop thinking about you.”
14. “How is the most beautiful woman on the earth doing this morning?”
15. I hope your day is as beautiful as you.”
16. “You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.”
17. “Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.”
18. “I wish I was waking up to your smile.”
19. I bet you look beautiful already.”
Then when it comes to night-time, flirty good night texts will add some excitement to the picture.
It could close the evening on a high note for her and she will definitely anticipate talking to you again.
Here are some for you to try:
20. “I hate good nights because it means I am praising the time you spend away from me. What I want to truly say is that I can’t wait to see you again.”
21. “I’ll dream about you if you dream about me. Deal?”
22. “Wish you were here so I could hug and kiss you goodnight.”
23. “You are the last thing on my mind before I go to sleep.”
24. “I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving Good Night.”
25. “You are on my mind so much that I thought I would text you to tell you goodnight”.
26. “My face hurts from all the smiling I’ve done thinking about YOU. Good Night.”
27. “You are turning me into an insomniac!”
28. “Trying to fall asleep…Can’t stop thinking about you.”
29. “If I was there you would find out what it really means to be cozy under the covers. Sweet dreams.”
30. “Still working away, but I wanted to take a break to say good night to the prettiest girl in my life.”
31. “Having trouble sleeping because I need to tell you I miss and love you.”
32. “You are my everything, never forget that. Goodnight.”
33. “Flirting with you over text is always fun, but it makes it hard for me to lean in and kiss you.”
34. “Send me a picture so I can send Santa my wish list.”
35. “People around me must think that I’m really drunk right now because I am so intoxicated by you.”
36. “I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every day.”
37. “I may not be a photographer but I sure can picture us together forever.”
38. “Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.”
39. “I never ever thought I’d like you this much and never planned to have you on my mind this often.”
40. “My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.”
41. “When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.”
42. “I feel comfortable being myself when I’m around you.”
43. “You’ve seen me at my best and my worst, yet love me anyway.”
Flirty Messages to Ask Her Out
If you want to be successful at dating you need to know how to ask a girl out over text.
Now your conversations with your girl are going to be face-to-face and girls like effort.
You will need to put some thought into the way you ask her out, even if it is over text – the more exciting and creative the better.
44. “I really like our friendship, but I was thinking… do you want to make it more?”
45. “I wish you were here. Next to me.”
46. “Are you ready to be swept off of your feet anytime soon?”
47. “If I were the last guy on earth, would you date me?”
48. “If I took you on a date, which place should I choose?”
49. “Would you let me be your genie for an evening?”
50. “I wanted to ask you out, but I figured I’d start by sending you a text.”
51. “Last night was fun. Can’t wait to see you again.”
52. “Can you sneak away for coffee?”
53. Any plans tomorrow after work? I might just have a little idea up my sleeve that I’m sure you’d like…a
54. “Can’t think of a good reason to go out for a celebratory drink . . . but I’m sure it’s someone’s birthday, somewhere right now so we should toast to that.”
She didn’t text you back? Here are some follow-up ones for you – hang in there!
Many a guy could get annoyed, thinking they’ve done something wrong or that she is plainly not into him.
But you can send a message and remind her that you are still on the other end of the phone.
Try these if she hasn’t answered you –
55. “Want to hear a question?”
56. “Do you miss me? Type “y” for yes.”
57. “I like you. What are you going to do about that?”
58. “I’m so bored! Wanna go on an adventure?”
59. “(insert song here) just came on my Spotify radio… thought of you :)”
60. “I can’t believe I tortured you with such a boring-ass conversation. Let’s change that with a smiley.”
61. “Wow! You’re playing hard to get already? Aren’t we moving a little too fast lady? We haven’t even dated yet!”
62. “Stop sending me mixed signals and start sending me memes.”
63. “My dog wanted you to know that he misses you.”
64. “I hope you find my willingness to text first attractive.”
65. “Now that I’ve officially texted you, I’m going to be obsessively staring at my phone, waiting for it to beep, so don’t keep me waiting.”
66. “Would you rather… get your foot stuck in a bear trap or hang out with me This Weekend?”
67. “Hey! Stop thinking about me so much!”
Flirty Texts to Show Your Remember Her
Make sure your choices are appropriate before sending; it should suit the circumstances as well as the girl’s.
Remember that not everyone responds to flirting in the same way.
68. “I wish I was your mirror so that I could look at you every morning.”
69. “You’re so hot; I get a tan every time I look at you.”
70. “You were amazing last night. Imagine what it would be like if it wasn’t just in my dreams?”
71. “Sweet dreams… I hope I’m in them.”
72. “I really like our friendship, but I was thinking… Do you want to make it more?”
73. “Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk past you again?”
74. “You’re already on my mind, and I’ve only just woken up.”
75. “Do you have a to-do list? If so, put me on it.”
76. “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”
77. “I’m a bit like a Rubik’s cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.”
By the way, you can read up this too – How to entertain a girl over text and excite her mind with your words.
78. “I understand you don’t want any more children, but is there any chance we can at least practice tonight?”
79. “The best thing about a keyboard is that U and I are together.”
80. “Don’t tire yourself out at work. You’ll need some energy for later.”
81. “I’m trying my best to fall asleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about you.”
82. “At night time I sleep dreaming of you, and in the daytime, I dream of sleeping with you.”
83. “You looked so beautiful the last time I saw you, that I forgot my pickup line.”
84. “Do your feet hurt? Because you’ve been wandering around my thoughts all day.”
85. “You looked great today. I know I didn’t see you, but I know you look great every day.”
86. “I’m still wearing the smile you gave me.”
87. “If Van Gogh had you as a subject, the sunflowers would have gone in the trash.”
88. “Here’s to hoping your day consists of green traffic lights, the fastest line at the supermarket, and all the quickest routes that will bring you straight back into my arms.”
89. “On a beautiful day like this, the only thing that could improve it is having you by my side.”
90. “A hundred miles away and you’re still here right in my heart.”
91. “You’re like a .com domain name – already taken. And I ain’t about to settle for no .org.”
92. “Don’t listen to your friends, listen to your heart.”
93. “I was thinking of you today, while I was doing some math problems, but there weren’t enough spaces
on the calculator to work out how much I love you.”
94. “The next time you see your parents, send them my sincerest gratitude.”
95. “In my opinion, God’s only mistake when he made the world was that he didn’t keep you to himself.”
96. “Love is blind, but the police aren’t. Let’s book a room.”
97. “I want triplets, you want twins, let’s go to bed, and see who wins.”
98. “Every time you enter the room, you enter my heart.”
99. “I’ve just bought some chocolate spread… Any ideas what we should do with it?”
100. “This email is a group message being sent from our company to all 10/10 beauties in your area. Currently, you are the only recipient.”
A few more ways to excite her mind with text
101. “You remind me of a private jet… I want to get inside you five times a day, and fly you to heaven and back.”
102. “If Einstein was such a genius, how come he didn’t invent the time machine so he could come and see you?”
103. “I’m lying in bed, bored. Want to play Simon says?”
104. “Tired out. Been running around like a nutcase at work today. I’m too much of a perfectionist. I’m a perfectionist in most things I do. That’s why I like you so much.”
105. “I’d like to say that I couldn’t be more in love with you, but I know that’s not true. I’ll love you even more tomorrow.”
106. “Would you mind emptying your pockets – I believe you’ve stolen my heart.”
107. “If kisses were raindrops, I’d send you a flood.”
108. “Hey, you look a lot like my next girlfriend!”
109. “Do you know any good cardiologists, because my heart skips a beat every time I think of you?”
110. “I wish I was your teddy bear.”
111. “I’ve just got out of the shower. How about coming over and helping me get dirty again?”
112. “I don’t think about very many things, and I don’t think for very long, but when I do think, it invariably tends to be about you.”
113. “Of all the stars in the sky, there are none as beautiful as you.”
114. “Are you free…? For the rest of your life?”
115. “God created the world in six days, rested on the seventh, but it took him thousands of years to produce someone as perfect as you.”
116. “I can’t raise the courage to tell you how much I adore you, so I guess I’ll just keep it to myself.”
117. “Can you send me a picture? My friends don’t believe that angels exist.”
118. “I’m so bored at work—come and save me.”
119. “Hey, stop thinking about me so much.”
120. “Aren’t you tired? You’ve been running in my thoughts the whole day.”
121. “How are you still single?”
122. “I crave your attention.”
123. “My heart skips a beat every time you reply to my text messages.”
124. “I just woke up and you’re already on my mind.”
Seductiveness can be a big turn-on for your bae
125. “Even if I can’t see you right now, I know you’re looking hot.”
126. “The only thing that I couldn’t ever hope to resist in this life is your lips.”
127. “I want to touch you.”
128. “I’d walk a thousand miles just to touch you tonight.”
129. “I really like our friendship, especially when we make out.”
123. “I really want to kiss you right now.”
124. “You’re in my 3 a.m. thoughts.”
125. “I’ll admit that you’re on my mind more than just sometimes.”
126. “Seduce my mind and you can have my body.”
127. “Your body is a wonderland.”
128. “You should be arrested for being so sexy, you know? I’m going to handcuff you the next time I see you … “
129. “I was just listening to a really raunchy song and it reminded me of you.”
130. “I have to admit that I really love your lips. I wish I was feeling them all over my body right now.”
131. “Want to sleepover? There’s extra room in my bed for you.”
132. Never been to heaven before? How about I take you tonight?”
133. “I can’t start my day without saying your name out loud.”
134. “When I woke up this morning, I knew that my dream was about you because there was proof of it under the covers.”
135. “So many dirty thoughts today, you inspired them all!”
136. “You were amazing last night! Now imagine what it would be like if it wasn’t just a dream.”
137. “I think you need some testosterone in your system.”
138. “I keep having these NSFW thoughts about you. I think I need help…from you.”
139. “Guess what I’m thinking of right now? (Hint: It involves my tongue and your body.)”
140. “I heard there was a party in your mouth tonight. Can I come?”
141. “Send nudes, ASAP!”
142. I just want you to know that I’ll be licking your body later.
143. “You’re like a space rocket. You make me want to come inside you and fly you to heaven and back.”
144. “I’m pretty good at bad decisions. Do you want to make a bad decision with me right now?”
145. “Can I have you for my midnight snack?”
146. “Let’s skip the flirty small talk and head straight to some actual action.”
147. “Want to come over tonight? I can’t promise I’ll be good though.”
148. “You’re just too good with your hands.”
149. “I have a surprise for you later tonight; I think you’re going to like it!”
150. “What’s the hottest thing I can do for you when I see you?”
151. “I miss having you around me.”
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do you subtly flirt over text?
You need to be unique when you flirt with your crush when texting, but these things work well: humor, using her name, testing a bit, asking light questions, compliments, and emojis.
How do you respond to a flirty girl?
A smile to acknowledge her text and that she is flirting with you. Check out her body language and mimic it back to if possible (and only if you really like her!).
When you respond, be subtle, playful, or humorous to break the ice. Avoid any attempts at flirting back to any woman you have no interest in at all.
How would I attract a girl over text?
It’s great if you can be bold about how much you like her.
You could even say something like “I don't have anything interesting to tell you, but I really wanted to talk to you.” See where that takes you.
If you are waiting for her to answer, think about these things to get her to like you back
It can be scary to put yourself out there, but sometimes you just have to make the first move. Find out what your crush is passionate about.
Remember to make eye contact when talking to her.
Buy her a hot drink some time, and don’t be afraid to confess your feelings. The main thing is, be yourself and when you are with her, put your phone down in front of her!
Flirtatious texting with the girl you consider a crush can be pretty exciting.
It can be the start of a whole new relationship.
But you also have to know how to flirt with a girl face to face.
It’s definitely a great skill to master, but we have given you fantastic advice above, and also how to get a girlfriend.
Flirting sure goes a long way with women.
You will see how instrumental it can be when you have become interested in someone – it can certainly spark interest in her for you.
With all examples we’ve shown, you have all you need to get going with texting.
Use them verbatim, or you can draw inspiration from them for your own saucy text witticisms.