Last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 06:04 pm
The following are some of the best deep questions to ask a girl to get to know her better.
There are many girls who don’t want to discuss ordinary topics. They are intellectual and smart.
As a guy, you would have to bring up your A-game in coming up with random questions to ask a girl of that kind.
Here are some deep questions to get you going.
Also Read: Things to Talk About With Your Girlfriend
THIS Psychological Loophole MAKES ANY GIRL Desire You
What Will I Learn?
- 133 Questions To Ask A Girl to Get to Know Her Deeply
- 1) What is your biggest dream?
- 2) If you were to choose between owning a business and traveling around the world, what would it be?
- 3) What’s that life skill you think everyone should have?
- 4) Do you believe in fate or the power of personal choice?
- 5) In what order would you rank career, money, health, and love?
- 6) What’s your biggest strength?
- 7) What are the weaknesses that have affected your success?
- 8) Science or the arts?
- 9) Are you a stickler for rules?
- 10) Do you have any controversial beliefs?
- 11) What is the deepest lesson you have learned in life?
- 12) What system of government has the best interest of the people at heart?
- 13) What do you think your singular mission in life is?
- 14) How would you describe your experience of being heartbroken?
- 15) Can you tell me what the world would look like in 50 years’ time?
- 16) If you were to choose another career, what would it be?
- 17) Do you judge a person by their appearance?
- 18) Do you think you will be the grumpy old grandma or the fun grandma?
- 19) Are you the type of person who always has something to say when someone is going through a hard time or you will just listen and lend a supportive shoulder to lean on?
- 20) Do you need lots of alone time?
- 21) If you could choose a song to tell the story of your life, what will it be?
- 22) If you could have all the knowledge in the world or all the wealth in the world, what will you choose?
- 23) If you could end hunger or diseases in the world, what will you go with?
- 24) What characteristics do you like most in a man?
- 25) What is the most important thing you cannot do without in a day?
- 26) Do you have a second name you prefer?
- 27) What’s your favorite color?
- 28) Are you a morning or night person?
- 29) Beer or wine?
- 30) If you could choose another nationality, what would it be?
- 31) What’s your love language?
- 32) What would you like to know about me?
- 33) If you could live in a fictional world, which one would it be?
- 34) Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
- 35) How would you describe your childhood?
- 36) What one word would your family and friends use to describe you?
- 37) Do you have a silly habit you can’t seem to get rid of?
- 38) Would you rather be rich or healthy?
- 39) What do you think about most every day?
- 40) Do you like chivalrous men?
- 41) What is the kindest thing a stranger has done for you?
- 42) What’s your wildest fantasy?
- 43) What are you paranoid about?
- 44) What’s your favorite fragrance?
- 45) Do you like fine dining?
- 46) Can you tell me your biggest secret?
- 47) Do you have a best friend?
- 48) Do you consider yourself a pessimistic or an optimistic person?
- 49) Do you have someone you tell everything about you?
- 50) What fun activity do you never get tired of?
- 51) If you had to choose between friendship and a romantic relationship, what will you go for?
- 52) Do you like to host guests at your house?
- 53) What’s your perfect idea of how to spend a Saturday evening?
- 54) Have you ever received a marriage proposal?
- 55) Do you have a close relationship with your mum?
- 56) What’s the worst thing you dislike about dating?
- 57) Can you stick with me through thick and thin?
- 58) Have you ever experienced substance abuse?
- 59) Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 60) Do you think you can only have one soulmate in a lifetime?
- 61) Are you particular about being tidy?
- 62) How many kids will you like to have?
- 63) Do you think what we have is serious?
- 64) Are you pro-life or pro-abortion?
- 65) Do you think white lies are acceptable?
- 66) Are you religious?
- 67) How did your first kiss feel?
- 68) Would you rather read a book or watch a movie on the same story?
- More Personal Questions to Get to Know Here
- In conclusion…
- Need Extra Questions to Ask a Girl?
- More questions and articles?
133 Questions To Ask A Girl to Get to Know Her Deeply
1) What is your biggest dream?
Smart people are always rearing to go for the next thing.
This will be a great way to connect with her. You might be surprised to find out that your dreams are similar.
This is one the finest question to ask a girl especially when she is that ambitious type and love her career.
She might also be passionate about something and this question will rekindle or reignite her dream for it.
Also, make sure you ask some follow-up questions.
This is extremely important to keep the conversation running smoothly.
2) If you were to choose between owning a business and traveling around the world, what would it be?
You can know where her heart is set, sharing business ideas or exotic locations you will like to visit.
Many girls would prefer the latter.
But it’s good to know opinion on this because it’ll show straight out the kind of girl she is.
A party-type or business-type.
3) What’s that life skill you think everyone should have?
This might seem simple on the surface but it has deeper extensions.
It will give you a view of her perception of life and survival.
In today’s cruel world filled with uncertainty, survival skills are a must and it’s very important to get to know hers.
It could also help you get to know one or two survival skills you need to acquire.
Also Check Out: I Don’t Know What to Do With My Life
4) Do you believe in fate or the power of personal choice?
This question should lead to a robust discussion of the factors that influence humans’ lives.
You may not likely agree with each other’s beliefs but hearing her out will be interesting.
5) In what order would you rank career, money, health, and love?
You can get to know what is most important to her and what that could mean for a potential relationship or friendship with her.
This is not only a deep question but a personal one. It’ll be great to get to know her opinion on this matter because it’s really a subjective one.
6) What’s your biggest strength?
This shows her level of self-awareness.
You will also get an inkling of how she could be of help to you in your low moments.
I love asking this a lot!
You’ll almost always enjoy the answer.
If the girl is someone that likes expressing herself thoroughly, you’ll definitely want to grab a coffee and enjoy the time with her.
7) What are the weaknesses that have affected your success?
Her ability to analyze what went wrong with her plans will create a deep and lively conversation.
You could also give her pointers on how to make the best out of her flaws.
So the point here is not only to ask the question but also to listen attentively and try to find out if her weaknesses have affected her in a negative or positive way.
You could also offer advice or practical suggestions on how to overcome her weaknesses and make the best use of her strengths.
8) Science or the arts?
This is a good foundational question to familiarise yourself with her area of expertise.
It will help to have additional questions in each area to carry the discussion forward.
It also important you understand a bit of both subject yourself so it’ll be easier to move the conversation to a deeper level.
9) Are you a stickler for rules?
She might be the type that sticks to the letters of the rules or a rebel that finds a way to do things the way she likes.
You can ask her to give a scenario that describes her type.
This is a very good deep question to ask a girl. Some girls like to follow rules while others don’t give a damn.
Be good to know her thoughts on those.
10) Do you have any controversial beliefs?
Nothing stirs up a conversation up more than controversy.
You should be ready to table your opposing convictions without getting agitated.
If you can’t handle the answer or you discern the conversation is getting too heated up, please tactfully end it and move on to another interesting deep question.
11) What is the deepest lesson you have learned in life?
There is a lot to be learned from other people’s profound experiences.
You may have to deal with some emotional reactions that might be triggered by recalling that memory.
The answer to this question most of the time will emotional so get ready to get overly emotional.
12) What system of government has the best interest of the people at heart?
You could have the next president right before you.
Her ideas will tell you what’s most important to her in regard to the common man’s welfare.
Many ladies don’t meddle or discuss politics but that doesn’t make the question less important than the ones here.
Some girls really do love to talk about politics and are even more concerned about the welfare of the citizens than most men are.
So sit back and relax and enjoy the answers to this question.
13) What do you think your singular mission in life is?
This is one deep question you can’t go wrong with it.
It will open her mind up to you and you can determine how driven she is.
Everyone adult in life has their motto and nothing could be better than knowing the life motto of the one you like.
Also, make sure you tell her yours too.
14) How would you describe your experience of being heartbroken?
This question will reveal her sensitivities to you.
It will also show you how she interprets other people’s actions towards her.
A word of caution though.
This may NOT be the right time to ask if her heart has been broken before.
You can wait until you get to know her the more before breaking the ice on that one.
15) Can you tell me what the world would look like in 50 years’ time?
Time travel can only be done by the brightest of minds.
You can have a wonderful time predicting things that would change and those that are likely to remain the same.
16) If you were to choose another career, what would it be?
It is possible she ended up doing something that was not her initial dream career or she discovered along the line that she could do better at something else.
You might be just the right person to give her the support to start a new career.
17) Do you judge a person by their appearance?
You may be able to get an indirect answer about her first impression of you. It could also reveal her general perception of other people.
It’ll be very nice to know her opinion on this as ladies tend to get attracted by appearance.
18) Do you think you will be the grumpy old grandma or the fun grandma?
This question should crack her up.
It might be something she had never thought of and it will be fun rolling the thoughts in her mind with you for the first time.
This will prepare you for what to expect when you hit a hard time.
Her choice doesn’t have to match your expectation.
So get ready to be shocked on this one but it’ll show you the kind of girl she is.
20) Do you need lots of alone time?
It is important to be in tune with a girl’s personality type or you will end up in unnecessary conflicts.
Most deep persons are introverted and naturally want to spend some time alone. It’s good for people in a relationship to take a breather from each other.
21) If you could choose a song to tell the story of your life, what will it be?
The lyrics of the song should highlight the phases of her life that you may not know about and you also get to know her taste in music.
There is no right or wrong answer for this one.
If you think deeply enough, you will realize that each option is connected to the other.
Knowledge can create wealth and vice versa.
23) If you could end hunger or diseases in the world, what will you go with?
Ask her to support her answer with reasons.
24) What characteristics do you like most in a man?
This goes beyond the usual evaluation of physical attributes.
You will know if she truly finds you attractive and interesting with her answer.
25) What is the most important thing you cannot do without in a day?
It could be something as simple as her coffee.
You will know not to get in the way of her getting it.
26) Do you have a second name you prefer?
If she hates the name her parents gave her, she will be happy that you are thoughtful enough to ask that question.
27) What’s your favorite color?
This knowledge can help you make good gifts decisions for her.
28) Are you a morning or night person?
You will want to know the best time to call her to avoid a grumpy answer.
29) Beer or wine?
You should not just assume that she prefers cocktails and wines because she’s a girl. She might just want to slug down some beers with you.
30) If you could choose another nationality, what would it be?
It is fine if she’s patriotic to her country but her response could give you an opening to the kind of lifestyle she prefers.
31) What’s your love language?
Every girl perceives love in a different way. For some, it’s words of affirmation or gifts.
32) What would you like to know about me?
It’s also important for you to give her a chance to know more about you. So that she doesn’t feel like she’s under an interrogation.
33) If you could live in a fictional world, which one would it be?
This would give you a good view of her creative mind. Try not to laugh at her imagination.
34) Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
You can get to know a lot about her from hearing about her future projections.
35) How would you describe your childhood?
Hopefully, she would share funny stories that will amuse you.
On the downside, it can expose a scarred past.
Be ready to help her deal with it.
60 Seconds Seduction
How to INSTANTLY attract ANY woman in less than a minute...
36) What one word would your family and friends use to describe you?
You can compare your description of her to those of her family and friends.
They have known her for longer and their opinion will be likely right.
37) Do you have a silly habit you can’t seem to get rid of?
This is a very personal question. It will help you have an idea about her weaknesses.
38) Would you rather be rich or healthy?
There’s really no right or wrong answers to this. But her answer will clearly show you her priorities.
39) What do you think about most every day?
What else can be more personal than entering into her thought! You might even find out you think about similar things.
40) Do you like chivalrous men?
This is an important question that will guide you in treating her in the way she wants.
The traditional chivalry might irritate her if she’s all for the modern independent girl status.
41) What is the kindest thing a stranger has done for you?
Her answer will indicate if she’s a thoughtful person or one who disregards other people’s efforts towards her. To me, this is one of the best questions to ask a girl on here.
42) What’s your wildest fantasy?
You might just be able to bring to reality.
It helps you reach deep down into her mind.
43) What are you paranoid about?
Opening up her vulnerabilities will let you know her better.
You shouldn’t push if she isn’t ready to share.
44) What’s your favorite fragrance?
The easiest gift to get a girl is perfume. The way she likes to smell could also show you her wild or soft side.
45) Do you like fine dining?
You will get to know if she appreciates fine dining or would rather settle for burger/fries.
It could also be a pointer to shared interests.
46) Can you tell me your biggest secret?
Secrets have a way of coming up and ruining the best of relationships.
So, knowing her biggest secrets could keep any bad surprises away.
47) Do you have a best friend?
This is very important as her best friend’s opinion of you will matter. She could also be your rival.
48) Do you consider yourself a pessimistic or an optimistic person?
You should know if she sees the worst or best in all situations.
49) Do you have someone you tell everything about you?
She will be telling the person about you too. So, it’s only fair you know if you should be wary of her confidant or not.
50) What fun activity do you never get tired of?
This informs you of the repetitive activities you will have to endure with her.
51) If you had to choose between friendship and a romantic relationship, what will you go for?
If you are not yet in an exclusive relationship, her answer will let you know her expectations.
52) Do you like to host guests at your house?
You can compare your personality types and avoid any discomfort along the way.
53) What’s your perfect idea of how to spend a Saturday evening?
You will get to know if she likes to club all evening or curl up with you on the sofa to watch a movie.
54) Have you ever received a marriage proposal?
It is good to know if she has been in any serious relationship and the reason she accepted or turned down the proposal.
55) Do you have a close relationship with your mum?
A mummy’s girl is not really a bad thing.
But her mum may always be the third wheel in your relationship.
56) What’s the worst thing you dislike about dating?
This could be the answer that shows you, she would rather be alone.
57) Can you stick with me through thick and thin?
While she may not be honest in her response, you should be able to read between the lines.
58) Have you ever experienced substance abuse?
Try to ask this question without sounding judgemental.
It could help if you share your own personal experience first to get her to open up to you.
59) Do you believe in love at first sight?
This will make you understand why she is not taking you seriously yet or why she is already showing total commitment to you.
60) Do you think you can only have one soulmate in a lifetime?
With her answer, you should be able to decide if you are fighting a lost cause or there’s still hope for more.
61) Are you particular about being tidy?
This might seem like one of those irrelevant random questions to ask a girl but it could determine whether she would throw you out on your first visit to her place or not.
62) How many kids will you like to have?
You might be far from getting married or having kids but such a question helps you to know her family values and you can compare it with yours.
63) Do you think what we have is serious?
You shouldn’t just conclude that you are on the same page when it comes to relationships.
64) Are you pro-life or pro-abortion?
Having the answer to this question before a pregnancy happens, will save you both the difficulty of deciding what to do.
65) Do you think white lies are acceptable?
If telling lies of any kind is a deal-breaker to you, her response will let you know the extent you should get involved with her.
66) Are you religious?
Though people with different religious orientations can be together, it can be a source of major conflicts.
So, it helps to know her stand on religion and how it will affect your own personal beliefs.
67) How did your first kiss feel?
You could get pointers on how she likes to be kissed.
68) Would you rather read a book or watch a movie on the same story?
You will be able to balance her preference with yours.
Controversial New Technique Attracts Women To You WITHOUT Saying A Word...
More Personal Questions to Get to Know Here
69) Which song can you sing by heart?
70) If you could redecorate your room, how would you go about it?
71) If your life was a movie, what would the title be?
72) Do you enjoy playing/watching any sports?
73) What has changed about your life in three years?
74) What’s your biggest inspiration?
75) How far have you ever traveled from home?
76) What’s your best TV show?
77) Will you like to be young forever or grow old faster?
78) What’s your best way to relax after a stressful day?
79) What’s the most touching incident you’ve ever witnessed?
80) Who is your role model?
81) What is your dream car?
82) Do you love pets?
83) What would you really like to get if you can afford it?
84) You can get to know her deepest desire and if possible, get it for her.
85) What annoys you the most in other people?
86) This would be a good pointer not to do what puts her off.
87) What are your biggest doubts in life?
88) What do you think makes up a good life?
89) What do you think is your best trait?
90) What are your worst insecurities?
91) Have you ever done volunteer work?
92) Can you tell me four interesting things about you?
93) If you were to die today, what would you like to be remembered for?
94) What’s the one special thing about your family?
95) Do you still do any childish things?
96) If you didn’t have to work to earn a living, will you bother about having a career?
97) This will ultimately show if the girl has a strong passion or is just passing through life.
98) Do you have lucky numbers?
99) Do you have personal rules that guide you through life?
100) How many trials would you give a new project before you give up on it?
101) Is there a place you won’t fit in?
102) If you could rewind your life, what are some things you would change?
103) If you won two million dollars at the lottery, can you donate it all to charity?
104) What are the five most important things you will like to achieve before you die?
105) Have you been involved in anything illegal?
106) Who is your best song artist?
107) Do you think sex and love are mutually exclusive?
108) Do you see me in your life five years from now?
109) Have you ever lost a close friend or family member?
110) Do you have the greatest love of all times?
111) What is most important to you in a relationship, passion, or romance?
112) Why did you break up with your last boyfriend?
113) Is cheating a deal-breaker for you in relationships?
114) Will you date someone out of pity?
115) Have you ever practiced revenge when your love was unrequited?
116) What do you like best about your city?
117) Do you watch news or documentary channels on TV?
118) Do you sometimes ignore your phone calls?
119) Do you practice what you are going to say before a date in front of the mirror?
120) Where is the most absurd place you’ve ever had sex?
121) If you were to save just one thing in a fire at your house, what would it be?
122) Can you show me your favorite photograph of yourself?
123) Who is your ideal man?
124) Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
125) If you had the chance, which celebrity would you like to switch life with?
126) How many languages do you speak?
127) What positive thought keeps you going when you are down?
128) Do you believe in the afterlife?
129) Do you maintain friendships with your ex-boyfriends?
130) What are you most passionate about?
131) Do you crave for fame?
132) If you could replace someone alive now with a dead person, who would they be?
133) Has someone changed a strong opinion you held before? Who was it?
Also Check Out: 101 Good Morning Texts for Her
Hot Women Reveal...
The#1 WayTo Get Them Into BedWITHOUTPickup Lines Or Tricks...
Deep questions are designed to get you closer to a girl and it’s important you take the time to think through before asking these questions because most times, it might lead to a heated argument.
So go have fun with these deep personal questions to ask a girl!
Let me know your thoughts below.
You Might Like: Tips on Dating a Chinese Girl
Need Extra Questions to Ask a Girl?
Check out the list below for more questions.
- 93 Random Questions To Ask A Girl
- 72 Weird Questions To Ask A Girl
- 153 Funny Questions To Ask A Girl
More questions and articles?
Do you want to get more questions to ask? Then check out these great articles below.
Good Funny Conversation Starters – Includes a list of 151 fantastic conversation starters that’ll almost always spark up great and lengthy and interesting conversations.
111 Newlywed Game Questions – Looking for Newlywed games? Look no further!. Here’s a list of the best questions to ask on your wedding day.
Would You Rather Questions For Teens – A compilation of the best of the best would you rathers for a great evening with your friends.
200 Questions to Ask Your Friends – Enjoy the best 27 best questions to ask friends.
Signs a Girl Likes You But Is Hiding It – This article enumerates 25 most commons signs that a girl is interested in you.